BY HAGGEN

In 1933, the haggen family opened their first store in bellingham, washington. There began out tradition of providing the finest fruits and vegetables available for our customers. Today, this family tradition of providing value and convenience continues through our own haggen brand products. By working with the best growers and merchants to offer the finest selection of goods possible, we created a reputation of quality for over 60 years. Our haggen family name stands for quality. We offer a 100% refund if you are not completely satisfied. see more...

Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA
Really good pasta for the price, you get quite a bit for your buck too. I use these egg noodles when I make chicken noodle soup, taco casserole and also my deconstructed lasagna casserole. Absolutely delicious!!
Ruth H.
If you know how to cook it, it's so yummy. One recipe that I usually try with most pasta is putting chili flakes and mix of tomatoes and ranch sauce. Also adding a bit of olive oil and a sprinkle of black pepper. I highly recommended.
Tamara S.
East Orange, NJ
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
One recipe that I usually try with most pasta is putting chili flakes and mix of tomatoes and ranch sauce. Also adding a bit of olive oil and a sprinkle of black pepper. I highly recommendedThese noodles have been a godsend this winter. The weather has been really harsh here in NJ and I used these egg noodles to make chicken noodle soup. AMAZING!!!!
Allison D.
Hartville, OH
These noodles are good for cooking on the side of roast beef. They are really good with gravy. Just boil in water until gone. They are very tasty.
Heather B.
Alexandria, KY
These are great to add to any soup that you want to make a little thicker or if you want to eat just noodles just add a little butter!
Stephanie m.
Not really and fan of this pasta. the taste was kinda awful. but then again everyone has different taste but wont be buyiny again
Kiran S.
One of the best and tastiest noodles ever. Perfect for family and friends. Good amount of value and not too pricey.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Love this but cannot find this everywhere. Good with ground turkey tomato sauce and shredded parm cheese!
Malkia H.
Mandeville, Manchester
Good for dinner dates or for the kids but read the instructions first you might end up with hard base