BY HAGGEN

In 1933, the haggen family opened their first store in bellingham, washington. There began out tradition of providing the finest fruits and vegetables available for our customers. Today, this family tradition of providing value and convenience continues through our own haggen brand products. By working with the best growers and merchants to offer the finest selection of goods possible, we created a reputation of quality for over 60 years. Our haggen family name stands for quality. We offer a 100% refund if you are not completely satisfied. see more...

Leslie M.
Your pasta is probably just a big bowl of empty carbs -- sad, but true. Pick whole grain pasta instead and get the nutrition you need!
Download ShopWell and we'll recommend the best pastas that we think you'll love. Plus you'll get tips for adding more whole grains into your diet.
Arsheen A.
West Haven, CT
Love this paste. Good size and good taste when I boil it. Enough for te whole family. The family loves it. Very reasonable price. I always have it. U buy few of them together to last longer.
Julianna D.
coconut creek
You can't go wrong with pasta. Who doesn't love a nice home cooked meal with some pasta? Even just adding some pesto and parmesan cheese will do. I know it's one of my favorite go-to meals when there isn't much. This is an awesome brand, much recommended, and our house wouldn't be the same without it.
Josephine D.
Aberdeen, Washington
I ha e only cooked wit this type of noodle once. The noodles were easy to cook and tasted great. I will cook with them again
Mystique O.
Lancaster, CA
I worked with a haggens for a few months before we closed down and I purchased these and for such a great price so goooood
Elbani P.
Aunque muchas veces prefiero la pasta hecha en casa antes que las de este tipo, me va muy bien con esta marca.
Karmen W.
Vermicelli pasta when cooked properly is just as good as any other pasta out there at regular grocery stores.
itzxia v.
Gooooooooooooddddddd defenitly a 5 starrr this is and example of a good pasta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jahan B.
Marietta , GA
I have never seen this pasta before but id love to try it! I wonder if they have whole wheat options as well.
Rosa H.
Brooklyn, NY
Looks fine I don't really know the flavor but I'm sure are good ... I want to try ... pasta always good