BY HAGGEN

In 1933, the haggen family opened their first store in bellingham, washington. There began out tradition of providing the finest fruits and vegetables available for our customers. Today, this family tradition of providing value and convenience continues through our own haggen brand products. By working with the best growers and merchants to offer the finest selection of goods possible, we created a reputation of quality for over 60 years. Our haggen family name stands for quality. We offer a 100% refund if you are not completely satisfied. see more...

Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Your pasta is probably just a big bowl of empty carbs -- sad, but true. Pick whole grain pasta instead and get the nutrition you need!
Download ShopWell and we'll recommend the best pastas that we think you'll love. Plus you'll get tips for adding more whole grains into your diet.
Arsheen A.
Arsheen A.
West Haven, CT
Love this paste. Good size and good taste when I boil it. Enough for te whole family. The family loves it. Very reasonable price. I always have it. U buy few of them together to last longer.
Karmen W.
Karmen W.
Vermicelli pasta when cooked properly is just as good as any other pasta out there at regular grocery stores.
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Brooklyn, NY
Looks fine I don't really know the flavor but I'm sure are good ... I want to try ... pasta always good
colleen c.
colleen c.
These noodles work good for spaghetti that I make at least a couple times a month nice and tasty.
Jasmine o.
Jasmine o.
I like that it comes in a big size you get twice the pasta for just a couple cents more
Maria R.
Maria R.
Las Vegas, NV
Accesible, supeeeeer economicas, facilicimas de preparar y sobre todo muuuuuy rapidas..
noelle s.
noelle s.
Posen, MI
The you have a great day for a few years back and I don't think that I have a great
Josephine D.
Josephine D.
Aberdeen, Washington
I ha e only cooked wit this type of noodle once. The noodles were easy to cook and tasted great. I will cook with them again
Mystique O.
Mystique O.
Lancaster, CA
I worked with a haggens for a few months before we closed down and I purchased these and for such a great price so goooood