BY HAGGEN

In 1933, the haggen family opened their first store in bellingham, washington. There began out tradition of providing the finest fruits and vegetables available for our customers. Today, this family tradition of providing value and convenience continues through our own haggen brand products. By working with the best growers and merchants to offer the finest selection of goods possible, we created a reputation of quality for over 60 years. Our haggen family name stands for quality. We offer a 100% refund if you are not completely satisfied. see more...

Tiffany N.
Bellingham, WA
I haven't bought this Haggen brand spaghetti in a while, but what I remember is that it wasn't cheap. It definitely wasn't super expensive either but I know I can get a different brand for cheaper.
That's not to say that it didn't taste good and tastes like any other brand!
Sherryl C.
Las Vegas , NV
I really like thin pasta spaghetti. Angel hair is my favorite and next to barilla this is probably my favorite. Sometimes they even have a wheat noodle you can purchase for added health value. I am overall satisfied with this brand of noodle.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
I love thin spaghetti and it is the only type of spaghetti I will buy, It has a great taste and the noodles are not too overpowering like in thick noodles. With the thin noodles I have a great noodle to pasta sauce taste ratio and love it! If you have not tried this then you must!
Melissa P.
I like this thin spagettii better than the thin its fast to make and doesn't taste to thick when eat I g a plate . it has a good taste . not bad
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
Haggen pastas are really good. They cook up nicely and taste just the same as the "name brand". Our family loves the taste and the price.
Tiffany C.
Great pasta for a great price. It's your standard thin spaghetti pasta, nothing special. But that's okay, I still buy it
Ashli V.
Good taste, good ingredients. Not only that but it's easy to make! Enjoyable no matter where you go.
Randi R.
Auburn, WA
These are great noodle especially for the price! I'd choose these over all the other brands any day!
Ashlee V.
Love these noodles with Alfredo sauce and some chicken. They cooked well and will use again!
Lucia R.
Tacoma, WA
The noodles kept breaking apart so by the time I was done cooking, it didn't look much like spaghetti