BY HAGGEN

In 1933, the haggen family opened their first store in bellingham, washington. There began out tradition of providing the finest fruits and vegetables available for our customers. Today, this family tradition of providing value and convenience continues through our own haggen brand products. By working with the best growers and merchants to offer the finest selection of goods possible, we created a reputation of quality for over 60 years. Our haggen family name stands for quality. We offer a 100% refund if you are not completely satisfied. see more...

Selena P.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
I love thin spaghetti and it is the only type of spaghetti I will buy, It has a great taste and the noodles are not too overpowering like in thick noodles. With the thin noodles I have a great noodle to pasta sauce taste ratio and love it! If you have not tried this then you must!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
I like this thin spagettii better than the thin its fast to make and doesn't taste to thick when eat I g a plate . it has a good taste . not bad
Sherryl C.
Sherryl C.
Las Vegas , NV
I really like thin pasta spaghetti. Angel hair is my favorite and next to barilla this is probably my favorite. Sometimes they even have a wheat noodle you can purchase for added health value. I am overall satisfied with this brand of noodle.
Randi R.
Randi R.
Auburn, WA
These are great noodle especially for the price! I'd choose these over all the other brands any day!
Shelbie B.
Shelbie B.
Good product all the way around had good taste and bite to it my family loves it and we use my then just there thin spaghetti
Ashli V.
Ashli V.
Good taste, good ingredients. Not only that but it's easy to make! Enjoyable no matter where you go.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Great spaghetti. No flaws at all, just as good if not better than the name brand ones! Do buy this.
Rosie V.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Great taste, good ingredients. Great price. Well made product. Simple packaging. Easy to locate at many grocery stores.
Erika R.
Erika R.
I really love this spaghetti pasta because is very thing for my special food that I prepare for my family
Tim B.
Tim B.
Shenandoah, VA
I'm not a big pasta water so this wasn't very good for me. Bland taste and not good I dot purchase mcuh