BY HAGGEN

In 1933, the haggen family opened their first store in bellingham, washington. There began out tradition of providing the finest fruits and vegetables available for our customers. Today, this family tradition of providing value and convenience continues through our own haggen brand products. By working with the best growers and merchants to offer the finest selection of goods possible, we created a reputation of quality for over 60 years. Our haggen family name stands for quality. We offer a 100% refund if you are not completely satisfied. see more...

Blessing K.
Woodbridge, NJ
I like pasta but it been really long time I make/made some. Pasta is only healthy only if you put healthy things in it.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
This pasta has a good taste. It's reliable to always be good and is at a great price. i recommend this brand to anyone
Danika L.
Bellingham, WA
This is very similar to angel hair pasta. It's a great price and it's not too starchy or sticky when they are cooked.
Angel R.
Yonkers, NY
These are really good and i like them a lot. they tate and cook really fast and i like this brand for making pastas
Nada G.
Whiteland, IN
Follow the directions on the back and you'll have no issue seems to me like it's like all the other pastas out
Cynthia M.
Bellingham, WA
I love spegetii, and this pasta from our local Haggens is amazing and I think.l that everyone should taste it
Ana G.
This pasta is great. Your spaghetti taste delicious. If you are willing to switch brands this should work.
Kayla U.
Fitchburg, WI
Great pasta noodles that taste pretty good. I prefer the thin noodles, and it made an excellent spaghetti.
Bridgett S.
It's pasta. what more can I say? doesn't knock me off my chair. it's no home made pasta, but it works.
BreeAnna J.
Fall City, WA
I don't really like Haggen brand pasta they aren't that bad but they just aren't that good either