BY HAGGEN

In 1933, the haggen family opened their first store in bellingham, washington. There began out tradition of providing the finest fruits and vegetables available for our customers. Today, this family tradition of providing value and convenience continues through our own haggen brand products. By working with the best growers and merchants to offer the finest selection of goods possible, we created a reputation of quality for over 60 years. Our haggen family name stands for quality. We offer a 100% refund if you are not completely satisfied. see more...

Tracy L.
Bremerton, WA
I use these noodles all the time. For spaghetti of course, but Chinese chicken noodles with soy sauce. The prices are very reasonable. When I use them I use them with a healthy recipe. I'm very satisfied with them.
Priscilla Y.
San Ysidro, CA
This brand is available at most stores like Target and Walmart, it is tasty. It doesn't take a long time to cook. We pair it with marinara sauce and yummy garlic bread.
Kelsey V.
Bothell, WA
Honestly, it's just spaghetti noodles. All comes down to how you make it and what you add to it. They're real tasty, but at the end of the day, spaghettini noodles are spaghetti noodles. They're pricier than the competition but I can justify splurging since Haggen is just a more convenient location.
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
Thin spaghetti is the favorite in my house because it cooks faster and the texture is somehow better. Haggen pastas are always affordable and comparable to any other brand. I've never had any problems. my only complaint is that it would be nice if they came in a box instead of a bag so it would be easier to re-seal.
Tien V.
Haggen is one of the closest grocery stores near our house. We choose this brand because 1) it's more affordable than other pastas they offer and 2) it tastes the same as the more expensive brands. It gets the job done!
Latosha H.
Auburn, WA
One of my (picky) kids' favorite pastas! They absolutely love these noodles with just a little bit of butter and a dash of salt. Perfect addition to our lunch/dinner routines.
Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA
These thin spaghettis are good. They do break easily & they're a bit pricey but i would buy it, i love these with my alfredo sauce but i could never find them!!
Melanie W.
My husband loves spaghetti with angel hair pasta but I love spaghetti noodles so this thin spaghetti is perfect and has great taste
eneby k.
Cape May Court House, NJ
Thin haired spaghetti is the best you can get. I enjoy the many products from Hagen and would love for other people to buy.
bridget b.
Tasty love using these with my spaghetti I am a first time buyer of this product.Bake spaghetti is a good recipe to use .