BY HAGGEN

Jessica S.
I personally love these at first I didn't because I never tried them or anything but my boyfriend would always tell me to buy these when we well go to the store so I gave them a tried and I love them so easy to like cook and just good i always do spaghetti and meatballs with these I would definitely recommended them
Jenn V.
I tried the enriched spaghetti noodles because my 5 year old loves spaghetti, so you figured why not sneak some goodness in there. While it tasted fine to me, it seemed like the noodles never really got soft, the way my son likes it. I still prefer Barillas whole grain noodles & the price is comparable.
Sylvia S.
Troy, TX
I've always bought this kind of noodles. They cook perfectly. Either I'm making spaghetti or i make my mushroom pasta with the noodles and they're always so good.
Cortney P.
Blacksburg
I normally just grab which ever is the cheapest. This brand is both cheap and quality so you can't go wrong. You can also find it at almost any grocery store.
Susy F.
Fontana, CA
This spaghetti brand is pretty good. The noodles have a good taste and the price is pretty cheap. Perfect combination for a chicken alfredo.
Lindsay I.
Ferndale , Wa
This is a pretty high quality pasta for being s store name. Amazing price too! Angel hair pasta is my favorite and this is my go to pasta!
Liana I.
I like the thin spaghetti better than the regular one simply because it cooks faster. Haha love a quick dinner after a long day of work.
Yazmin P.
Pharr, TX
Barilla Pasta White Fiber Spaghetti is easy and fast to cook and the spagetthy could be for so many different types of plates
Kayla P.
West covina, CA
Love the angel hair spaghetti I could eat it every day if it didn't make me fat. Been using this brand since as long as i can remember
Hannah M.
Bellingham, WA
It's cheap store bought noodles - there isn't anything special about them but they're cheap and good for just a plain ol' noodle.