BY HAGGEN

In 1933, the haggen family opened their first store in bellingham, washington. There began out tradition of providing the finest fruits and vegetables available for our customers. Today, this family tradition of providing value and convenience continues through our own haggen brand products. By working with the best growers and merchants to offer the finest selection of goods possible, we created a reputation of quality for over 60 years. Our haggen family name stands for quality. We offer a 100% refund if you are not completely satisfied. see more...

Elizabeth R.
I'm in spaghetti lover I will always and forever love spaghetti if I could eat spaghetti every day
Alex N.
Ontario, CA
Really good easy to prepare and my kids love love it. Plus the price is awesome very affordable.
Erika R.
I really love this spaghetti pasta because is very thin for the meals that I made for my family
Samantha P.
Quick cooking noodles that soak up flavor in the sauce. Relatively inexpensive as well.
Danielle S.
Good, just like normal spaghetti . Cooks well, tastes great. Can't go wrong with it.
Véronique S.
I like this brand! Every product that they offer is sooooooo good! Obvioulsy, that Haggen Spaghetti Pasta are my favorite!