BY HAGGEN

In 1933, the haggen family opened their first store in bellingham, washington. There began out tradition of providing the finest fruits and vegetables available for our customers. Today, this family tradition of providing value and convenience continues through our own haggen brand products. By working with the best growers and merchants to offer the finest selection of goods possible, we created a reputation of quality for over 60 years. Our haggen family name stands for quality. We offer a 100% refund if you are not completely satisfied. see more...

Ryan B.
Like most store brand products, can not notice much f any difference besides price and buy in bulk to save more of course.
Aubrey L.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love this spaghetti. It is so delicious! My family eats it atleadt once a week and have never been disapointed with it.
tatiana n.
Anaheim, CA
Spaghetti
my nephews love my spaghettis and this brand is perfect the taste and the quality of the pasta is delicious.
Karla A.
These pastas are amazing and easy to cook. They are great to cook when you have little time but, can be very fragile
Pamela D.
Norristown, PA
Muy bueno cuando lo coces al dente esta perfecto,esta super rico,sabe muy rico con cremas y con otros ingredientes
Clara F.
Bellingham, WA
Decently good, works for what it is. Tastes pretty good! Haggen brand is fairly good, and this ones good
Maria R.
I really like this brand of pasta, I always buy them because they cook very well al dente, I recommend it
Shayna R.
Stanwood, WA
Good for the value, but there isn't room for much variety when you're talking about spaghetti noodles.
Alondra S.
I usually use this brand of spaghetti the most because my mom also uses it and it tastes really good.
Patricia M.
Love this pasta love how quick it cooks and the taste to and you can't beat the price on it very good