Haggen Spaghetti Pasta

by Haggen

In 1933, the haggen family opened their first store in bellingham, washington. There began out tradition of providing the finest fruits and vegetables available for our customers. Today, this family tradition of providing value and convenience continues through our own haggen brand products. By working with the best growers and merchants to offer the finest selection of goods possible, we created a reputation of quality for over 60 years. Our haggen family name stands for quality. We offer a 100% refund if you are not completely satisfied.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Haggen Spaghetti Pasta!
How would you rate this product?
Mariana A.
San Lorenzo, CA
I love making pasta and this is my favorite pasta to use. This tastes really good. The price is really good.
Ale G.
Las Vegas , NV
I love to use this whenever I make spaghetti, carbonara, or alfredo. It’s simple to cook.
Esmeralda V.
Bakersfield , CA
This pasta is great and easy to boil. You don't really have to wait a long time to start adding your sauces.
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
A great brand for original spaghetti pasta. Affordable and delicious. This spaghetti will never disappoint.
jazmin C.
Reno, NV
great for spaghetti great taste and no slobby noodles i like the product and the results of it as well
Danny S.
Perfect amount for a large family. Must use with oil. Add salt at the end. But it's not very tasty.
Brittany P.
Spaghetti pasta is a must have. noodles are very good and they cook very quickly.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
Great pasta, I buy the 22 ounce bags. It doesn't stick like other cheap pasta does. It's healthy and a favorable pasta of my family.
Fatima R.
Pacific Grove, CA
Great tasting pasta. My mom used it and now I use it with my children. Fast cooking
virginia P.
Hollywood , FL
Delicious pasta, fast and easy cooking, my family loves it. I get it in supermarkets like walmart

Looking for your answer?