BY HAGGEN

In 1933, the haggen family opened their first store in bellingham, washington. There began out tradition of providing the finest fruits and vegetables available for our customers. Today, this family tradition of providing value and convenience continues through our own haggen brand products. By working with the best growers and merchants to offer the finest selection of goods possible, we created a reputation of quality for over 60 years. Our haggen family name stands for quality. We offer a 100% refund if you are not completely satisfied. see more...

Duyen L.
Lemon Grove, CA
Great for pasta lasagna or spaghetti. I liked the texture of the noodle. It is cheap and can be bought anywhere. Not to mention that it is healthy for anyone going on a strict diet. Doesn't take too long to cook. I recommend this product to anyone who like to eat pasta.
sarah m.
Santa Maria, CA
I love using this brand for making spaghetti. it doesn't get hard as quick as other brands do I really recommend this brand when making spaghetti. I also use the fettucini noodles as well and it doesn't get as hard as the rest of them other brands
Amy K.
Bellingham, WA
Haggen is one of my favorite grocery stores, while the price is pretty up there the quality is always very nice. Products by Haggen are cheaper than the name brands but I think they are just as good.
Marta G.
Beaverton, OR
Great pasta! It taste as good as the other top name brand pastas. I can't compare it to fresh paste since I've never had it, but I'm sure fresh taste better. I would recommend trying haggen brand.
Blair S.
Boca Raton , FL
I like the great sized portion but pasta is past so I can always buy it cheaper. I would buy it in a pinch but I know that there are better options out there.
serrena C.
Just use these spaghetti noodles tonight and my baked spaghetti pasta they tasted delicious they were very convenient for the price and location of it
Alessandra Q.
Duluth, MN
We eat alot of spaghetti in my house and this brand is the one the one we always use. Just add some salt and oil and your ready to boil.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
Great pasta, I buy the 22 ounce bags. It doesn't stick like other cheap pasta does. It's healthy and a favorable pasta of my family.
Victoria P.
Exeter, CA
I kinda feel like noodles are noodles so they did their job! can't complain. I make some bomb spaghetti with these the other night!
Felinne C.
Olympia, WA
Pasta is very good, just as good as any top name brand. this is one of my go to pasta brands as it's affordable and great quality.