BY HAGGEN

In 1933, the haggen family opened their first store in bellingham, washington. There began out tradition of providing the finest fruits and vegetables available for our customers. Today, this family tradition of providing value and convenience continues through our own haggen brand products. By working with the best growers and merchants to offer the finest selection of goods possible, we created a reputation of quality for over 60 years. Our haggen family name stands for quality. We offer a 100% refund if you are not completely satisfied. see more...

Duyen L.
Duyen L.
Lemon Grove, CA
Great for pasta lasagna or spaghetti. I liked the texture of the noodle. It is cheap and can be bought anywhere. Not to mention that it is healthy for anyone going on a strict diet. Doesn't take too long to cook. I recommend this product to anyone who like to eat pasta.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Bellingham, WA
Haggen is one of my favorite grocery stores, while the price is pretty up there the quality is always very nice. Products by Haggen are cheaper than the name brands but I think they are just as good.
serrena C.
serrena C.
Just use these spaghetti noodles tonight and my baked spaghetti pasta they tasted delicious they were very convenient for the price and location of it
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
Great pasta, I buy the 22 ounce bags. It doesn't stick like other cheap pasta does. It's healthy and a favorable pasta of my family.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Las Vegas, NV
Giving it 4 star because i have tried other brand. but this is really good and easy to cook! i would still purchase this
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
A great brand for original spaghetti pasta. Affordable and delicious. This spaghetti will never disappoint.
virginia p.
virginia p.
Hollywood, FL
Delicious pasta, fast and easy cooking, my family loves it. I get it in supermarkets like walmart
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Bridgeport, WV
Pasta is strong and thick, makes for some great spaghetti, and makes for some long noodles
fatima r.
fatima r.
Seaside, CA
Great tasting pasta. My mom used it and now I use it with my children. Fast cooking
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Spaghetti pasta is a must have. noodles are very good and they cook very quickly.