BY HAGGEN

In 1933, the haggen family opened their first store in bellingham, washington. There began out tradition of providing the finest fruits and vegetables available for our customers. Today, this family tradition of providing value and convenience continues through our own haggen brand products. By working with the best growers and merchants to offer the finest selection of goods possible, we created a reputation of quality for over 60 years. Our haggen family name stands for quality. We offer a 100% refund if you are not completely satisfied. see more...

Zoya I.
Not rubbery pasta! Tastes great! Make your own sauce and add pepper and it tastes delicious. Most pastas from a bag can taste like they have been in a bag or box a while but these don't! They really do make everything easy!
Julia N.
Shells are my jam. I love that they hold more sauce than your average pasta. These Haggen shells are great. I'm not giving them 5 stars because they aren't particularly unique. They do their job just fine though. I'm a big fan of making my own pasta, but shells are kind of out of the question for that.
erica g.
San Fernando, CA
I tried this seashells pasta and I find it nice product to cook. especially for those crazy recipes that you want to try cooking with with pasta on the side.
Kym M.
I pretty much all kinds and forms of pasta...I eat a lot of pasta and enjoy all different kinds..you can change it up with pretty much any noodles
Erika B.
Tucson, AZ
I love this seashell pasta from Haggen. My local store recently closed, but this made very nice Mac and cheese perfect for a meatless Monday night.
Christal K.
Bellingham, WA
Love these shells! They cook up so evenly, and are such a great value for the price. Once again Haggen's store brand rivals name brands and wins.
chloe s.
I can eat pasta all day and my kids love when i make this pasta, you bet they go for seconds even from the adults to children
Miranda U.
Cedar City, UT
This is my favorite pasta. It's super affordable and works well with any dish you want to make! Highly recommend
Soumaya j.
Edmonds, WA
My family love this hangers seashells pasta. It's easy to make even at the last minute.
Only add tomato sauce.
Briana L.
Los Angeles, CA
Never really ate this pasta before honestly ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. .. ...