BY HAGGEN

Auddy W.
Auddy W.
Excellent brand to get your pasta from. They have so many varieties as well. It's very tasty and rich in flavor.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Love to use this to make pasta and different recipes. Also Love the different types you can get in it.
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Great pasta. Has a very rich flavor and it fills you up quite easily . Would definitely eat it again.
Kristine L.
Kristine L.
I love this pasta. I feel like anyone can tell the difference between Haggen and plain pasta.
(1067378) maximiliana y.
(1067378) maximiliana y.
miami florida
Delicious pasta with a rich meat suce and the perfect combiancion and good taste ... mmm
alisha l.
alisha l.
I have not tried these ones yet but I'm going to now they would be great in a Italian pasta salad u think? Let know guys how they are.
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
dorothy
My family loves pasta and I always used to cook it for jimmy before he died in the boning of Pearl Harbor
Maria C.
Maria C.
Makes it way easier to get my nieces and nephew to eat a nice snack when its colors of the rainbow.
Keury G.
Keury G.
Los angeles, CA
This pasta goes great for pasta salad. Or pasta with meat. Nice texture and flavor can add siraxha and BBQ and it would be delicious
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Ocean Shores, WA
I make my pasta salad with this. My moms recipe is so good! They colors are fun for the kiddos