BY HAGGEN

Haggen Rainbow Rotini Pasta 16 Oz Bag
I love pasta so I can cook different dishes with this brand. I really like to make something my family can enjoy so these brand is helpful for my needs.
Keury G.
Los angeles, CA
This pasta goes great for pasta salad. Or pasta with meat. Nice texture and flavor can add siraxha and BBQ and it would be delicious
alisha l.
I have not tried these ones yet but I'm going to now they would be great in a Italian pasta salad u think? Let know guys how they are.
Auddy W.
Excellent brand to get your pasta from. They have so many varieties as well. It's very tasty and rich in flavor.
Aubrey W.
dorothy
My family loves pasta and I always used to cook it for jimmy before he died in the boning of Pearl Harbor
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Love the rainbow rotini. Easy to cook and has less sodium than other brands. Found in most grocery stores
Shelby R.
Love to use this to make pasta and different recipes. Also Love the different types you can get in it.
Destiny H.
Great pasta. Has a very rich flavor and it fills you up quite easily . Would definitely eat it again.
Nikole W.
Tacoma, WA
This is a super cute date night or family dinner assortment because of the fun colors and texture!
Maria C.
Makes it way easier to get my nieces and nephew to eat a nice snack when its colors of the rainbow.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these easy to work with?