BY HAGGEN

Rainbow rotini carbonara recipe. see more...

Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Haggen Rainbow Rotini Pasta 10 Oz Bag is a delicious and healthy rotini pasta. My family loves it. It tastes great and is good value for money. I buy it from safeway and it is easily available. I make it about once a week. I highly recommend it to others.
Keyannie P.
A great amount.of product I simply love this. If you are looking for something worth your dollars it's this the best pasta
Zahra S.
Evans, CO
I love to make a good Cajun pasta with shrimp..and to have the best pasta is to use Haggen rainbow rotini pasta
Siri S.
Passaic, NJ
These are great for chicken salad I like the texture of them the color it's a lot more vibrant after cooked
McKenna R.
My family loves these! The colors are so cute and get the little one's to eat more! will buy again!!!
Priscila G.
Bom prático amo tudo tudo tudo
tudo tudo tudo tudo tudo tudo tudo
tudo tudo tudo tudo tudo tudo
Tabatha r.
Tallahassee, FL
Mi esposo Es chef y a preparado varias pastas con este producto. Tiene Buen sabor, textura y se ve bien en el plateo como ya cocinada.
Lauren H.
Phoenix , AZ
This pasta tastes great and always cooks a lot faster then other pastas do! Good quality for the price!
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
Tastes like a normal noodle. I use it for macaroni salad and its great. yuumm
LaToi J.
Orrum , NC
I use this for pasta salads. Easy to use and tastes good alone. Good cooking time
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these good with marinara?