BY HAGGEN

Rainbow rotini carbonara recipe. see more...

Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Haggen Rainbow Rotini Pasta 10 Oz Bag is a delicious and healthy rotini pasta. My family loves it. It tastes great and is good value for money. I buy it from safeway and it is easily available. I make it about once a week. I highly recommend it to others.
Sarah G.
We only eat this brand of noodles. They are always on sale at Kroger. These noodles are instant and cook really fast. I have never had any problems with them. We choose these because they have gluten free and all types of different selections just for this brand.
Jasmine S.
Las Vegas , Nevada
The boyfriend is Italian therefore that means LOTs and LOTs of pasta at our house he loves this Rotini pasta it reminds him of eating his moms pasta as a child
Day B.
Long Beach, CA
I used Haggen's rainbow rotini pasta for a dinner party i had. The price was okay, but my guests really enjoyed them. They loved the texture and taste.
Tabatha r.
Tallahassee, FL
Mi esposo Es chef y a preparado varias pastas con este producto. Tiene Buen sabor, textura y se ve bien en el plateo como ya cocinada.
Anna L.
Pretty generic. I think practically all grocery bought pastas are the same so there's not much I can say. I liked it though.
Jasmine M.
It's rare for me to find a specific noodle that is great. these noodles right here are amazing and a good price
Zahra S.
Evans, CO
I love to make a good Cajun pasta with shrimp..and to have the best pasta is to use Haggen rainbow rotini pasta
Siri S.
Passaic, NJ
These are great for chicken salad I like the texture of them the color it's a lot more vibrant after cooked
Lauren H.
Phoenix, AZ
This pasta tastes great and always cooks a lot faster then other pastas do! Good quality for the price!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these good with marinara?