BY HAGGEN

Rainbow rotini carbonara recipe. see more...

Sarah G.
Sarah G.
We only eat this brand of noodles. They are always on sale at Kroger. These noodles are instant and cook really fast. I have never had any problems with them. We choose these because they have gluten free and all types of different selections just for this brand.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Las Vegas , Nevada
The boyfriend is Italian therefore that means LOTs and LOTs of pasta at our house he loves this Rotini pasta it reminds him of eating his moms pasta as a child
Day B.
Day B.
Long Beach, CA
I used Haggen's rainbow rotini pasta for a dinner party i had. The price was okay, but my guests really enjoyed them. They loved the texture and taste.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Pretty generic. I think practically all grocery bought pastas are the same so there's not much I can say. I liked it though.
Keyannie P.
Keyannie P.
A great amount.of product I simply love this. If you are looking for something worth your dollars it's this the best pasta
McKenna R.
McKenna R.
My family loves these! The colors are so cute and get the little one's to eat more! will buy again!!!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Bayonne, NJ
It tastes very fresh and flavorful with the right sauces. I would highly recommend this product
Siri S.
Siri S.
Newark, NJ
These are great for chicken salad I like the texture of them the color it's a lot more vibrant after cooked
Priscila G.
Priscila G.
Bom prĂ¡tico amo tudo tudo tudo
tudo tudo tudo tudo tudo tudo tudo
tudo tudo tudo tudo tudo tudo
Tabatha r.
Tabatha r.
Tallahassee, FL
Mi esposo Es chef y a preparado varias pastas con este producto. Tiene Buen sabor, textura y se ve bien en el plateo como ya cocinada.