BY HAGGEN

In 1933, the haggen family opened their first store in bellingham, washington. There began out tradition of providing the finest fruits and vegetables available for our customers. Today, this family tradition of providing value and convenience continues through our own haggen brand products. By working with the best growers and merchants to offer the finest selection of goods possible, we created a reputation of quality for over 60 years. Our haggen family name stands for quality. We offer a 100% refund if you are not completely satisfied. see more...

Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
Love these I'm actually eating some right now ! Their so good I put it in my soup and I put all source of condiments very good I put it in my soup with potatoes and plantain etc and I totally recommend it
Josselyn T.
Panorama City, CA
I recently started incorporating egg noodles into my meals to replace some of the wheat pastas. This brand has a good option but I prefer the imported Italian brands.
Amanda C.
Anaheim, CA
Really good and healthy, better small and easy to swallow especially for kids. I suggest this type of noodles because I like the form and no bad after effects toward the body.
Simone D.
Pretty good for chicken noodle soup. Make sure you get the smaller noodles as they tend to swell up to twice their size when you make soup, and then all you get is noodle in your spoon.
Jana G.
Favorite egg noodles! Goes great in a light soup with potato, zucchini, corn, and herbs. Adding some olive oil also brings it all together. Love this brand.
Suzann B.
Missoula, MT
Great for chicken soup, tuna casserole, or butter noodles. I have on occasion used these noodles with a Alfredo sauce. Great taste, no wimpy noodles here
Allison F.
Paoli, IN
Egg noodles can come in so many brands but Haggen has nailed the expertise it takes to make dinner great when egg noodles are needed! We love these!
Kym M.
I pretty much all kinds and forms of pasta...I eat a lot of pasta and enjoy all different kinds..you can change it up with pretty much any noodles
Shemica S.
SUMNER, WA
Love using these noodles in my tuna noodle casserole makes the perfect casserole doesn't tastes like flour and isn't chewy cooks beautifully
Robin J.
Bronx, NY
Who loves chicken noodle soup ? f you do, these are your go to noodles without the extra starch iin your food, just a light taste!