BY HAGGEN

In 1933, the haggen family opened their first store in bellingham, washington. There began out tradition of providing the finest fruits and vegetables available for our customers. Today, this family tradition of providing value and convenience continues through our own haggen brand products. By working with the best growers and merchants to offer the finest selection of goods possible, we created a reputation of quality for over 60 years. Our haggen family name stands for quality. We offer a 100% refund if you are not completely satisfied. see more...

Leanna B.
I love making lasagna, but these noodles really make a huge difference in the dish! They give it a great flavor and they allow me to completely fill up the whole dish with noodles so that the bottom is coated completely.
Sophia E.
So along with being food and pasta and the fact that I love both, this brand is so reasonably priced that now it's the only thing in my pantry. Also, I love how this brand comes in almost every pasta known out there. So, who's coming over for dinner?
Nathalie V.
Las Vegas, NV
I loved this pasta for lasagna, but they closed down the haggens in Nevada so I guess I won't be purchasing this anymore. If you have a haggens by you I definitely recommend buying it
Kym M.
I pretty much all kinds and forms of pasta...I eat a lot of pasta and enjoy all different kinds..you can change it up with pretty much any noodles
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
I've used these several times for making lasagna! They are decently priced and a good size! They also cook down nicely without getting mushy!
Kayla C.
Taylorsville , NC
I am very picky about my noodles especially whenever I cook lasagna. These noodles are perfect for me and I always go for them in the store.
Tray B.
Vernal, UT
We love homemade lasagna. The noodles cooked well and timely. My store had a sale so I went with this brand. Tasted like any other noodle.
Melanie S.
Long Beach, CA
Doesn't stick the pots and pans easily, a certain flavor to them that taste really great . And this certain brand is affordable
Chrisha B.
I use these noodle when I make homemade lasagna and they add a heartier texture to it and it makes the lasagna more filling.
Leah Helen T.
Philadelphia, MS
Used these to make a "healthier" lasagna. They worked perfectly. Boiled and baked with cheese and marnaria sauce. Yum!!