BY HAGGEN

In 1933, the haggen family opened their first store in bellingham, washington. There began out tradition of providing the finest fruits and vegetables available for our customers. Today, this family tradition of providing value and convenience continues through our own haggen brand products. By working with the best growers and merchants to offer the finest selection of goods possible, we created a reputation of quality for over 60 years. Our haggen family name stands for quality. We offer a 100% refund if you are not completely satisfied. see more...

Jayda R.
Victorville
This product was amazing it's mixed with Springwater it was very affordable I would highly recommend this product to those who want to try it it had an amazing packaging it was really pretty and I would buy this product again
Leanna B.
I love making lasagna, but these noodles really make a huge difference in the dish! They give it a great flavor and they allow me to completely fill up the whole dish with noodles so that the bottom is coated completely.
Kym M.
I pretty much all kinds and forms of pasta...I eat a lot of pasta and enjoy all different kinds..you can change it up with pretty much any noodles
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
I've used these several times for making lasagna! They are decently priced and a good size! They also cook down nicely without getting mushy!
Ariadna M.
El Paso, TX
Its a very good product to use when you cook and tastes well boils well and is good to put in the table for dinner
evelynda r.
Excellent Quality.. Great pasta and very tasty. One of my favorite brands i always buy it! ­čśÇ they are so great
Lily D.
Watonga, OK
I really like this stuff it doesn't break as much as others brands I always use this when I make lasagna
sharon Z.
New Hyde Park, NY
Delicious and easy to make lasagna! It tastes great and only take very short amount of time to prepare.
Shekima T.
Great for cooking dinner for the family they are not tough if you cook them for a big family meal
Jennifer M.
Sparks, NV
My lasagna always comes out so yummy when I use this product. It's super soft and delicious.