Haggen 100% Natural & Pure Honey

by Haggen

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Haggen 100% Natural & Pure Honey!
I love using Honey on my DIY skin care products and I find this particular brand better from any other ones I tried before. The consistency is thick making you believe that it actually contains 100% honey and not anything else. This also goes well with my tea or even cereals. The price is pretty reasonable as well.
No Special Diet
Quezon City
I used Hagen Honey not just for pancakes and pastries,i also use this for my tea, sore throat and home made facial mix... So versatile and very affordable. I love the clean sweet taste of honey.
No Special Diet
cairns
I really like this honey very smooth and lasts a long time. The only thing is if you don’t stir it often the bottom gets hard
Sugar Free, Paleo
Alexanderia
I love the broudct this is very good thsnkes for you the good broudct love so so much thanks for the broudct
Organic
Caledonia , ON
Super great brand of honey, goes great with my tea as well as on my cereal. Will absolutely buy again
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free