Hagerty 17245 Flatware Silver Dip, 16.9 fl.Oz, Black

by W. J. Hagerty

Flatware Silver Dip is used for -inchdipping-inch your badly tarnished flatware or Holloware to restore the shine. 17-2/3 Ounce, flatware silver dip, fast and convenient way to clean silver flatware, dip flatware In handy basket, rinse and wipe with...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hagerty 17245 Flatware Silver Dip, 16.9 fl.Oz, Black!
Steph W.
Millcraig Place, Winchburgh
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. I opened this product and placed my bracelet in it to the basket within this cleaner. The moment I put it in, I began to smell a really horrible smell. I immediately took out my bracelet and found it had gone a yellow colour. I then went on to read more about the product and found that the warnings states that this product was SUSPECTED TO CAUSE CUSTOMER, INFERTILITY AND HARM TO UNBORN CHILDREN. How this product is still allowed to on sale is beyond me. I purchased this from a jewellery store and I am appalled.

Looking for your answer?