BY HAGENSBORG

Marci M.
These chocolates have easily become one of my favorites! They are so delicious, that the first time I got some I devoured five in a matter of minutes! I definitely recommend these to any one, especially if you like the taste of some good quality chocolate!
Marianne W.
Elk Grove, CA
Looking at this making me have a sweet tooth. I could eat this all day. it's a flavor I would try and I'm not sure if it compares to other brands I have yet to try this product .
Oanh H.
Dorchester, MA
I tried this for the first time last year in a Love with Food box. The truffle is a must try because it have the right amount of sweetness and chocolate.
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Yum Yum! I love this brand of chocolate. So creamy and tasty. I like to give it as a gift.
Anooshy S.
Whitby , ON
These are pretty good! I'm not a big fan of truffles but these were delicious!
Laylaa W.
How are these? I've never seen this before
Yesenia M.
These sound good where can I find them?
Marianne W.