Hagen Tropican Lifetime Maintenance Food Granules for Cockatiels Size: 4.4 Pounds

BY HAGEN

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Michelle C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I originally bought this for my birds to start transitioning them onto pellets because it was readily available to me. To this day, I think its an okay food, but the smell is just too strong - to the point where opening the bag could give me headaches. A VERY strong banana scent. My birds were willing to eat it, but I don't like the use of artificial colours, flavors, or scents. Birds don't have a very strong sense of taste or smell, so they tend to go on their preferences for textures. These pellets are small, round, and relatively flat (like small, hard pancakes). While they did eat them, I eventually transitioned them to other pellets we both prefer for texture and ingredients.