Hagen Nutrafin Turtle Pellets, 85-Gram uploaded by France-Claire R.Hagen Nutrafin Turtle Pellets, 85-Gram uploaded by France-Claire R.Hagen Nutrafin Turtle Pellets, 85-Gram uploaded by France-Claire R.

BY HAGEN

• I have not tried these wonder if they or ok for my baby t...6 Answers
Nancy W.
HERNDON, PA
We fed these to our slider. He definitely seemed to enjoy them. You'd pull them out of the cabinet, and if he saw you do it, he'd start "dancing" in his tank!
Daniella H.
Im sure it's a good product health wise, but I have tried with 3 different species and they won't eat it. It's live food or nothing for them.
Krista V.
Love these. great price. good quality. my turtles and big fish love to eat these :) Very good and easy to feed them.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
Loved this when we had turtles alway s dependable and cheap to replace every few months made our pets happy
France-Claire R.
¡Es la comida favorita de mis tres tortugas! Morty, Paris and Bea aman está comida, son casi adictos jajaj Buen precio, con calidad y los frascos son bien seguros. A medidas que van creciendo las tortugas comen muchísimo más lo que hacen que compre el empaque más grande a un buen precio.
natalia M.
Vancouver, BC
I really enjoy the products, good quality and my turtle Love it. I always buy for them
lachrista  a.
Dallas, TX
I have not tried these wonder if they or ok for my baby turtles?