BY HAGEN

FashionDues đź’–.
Staten Island, Ny
THIS LOOKS AWESOME I WANT A PET I THINK THIS WOULD COME IN HANDY FOR ALL BIRDS BECAUSE THIS LOOKS LIKE IT WORKS FOR BIRD S
Cathy C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Pleco doesn't touch it, although he is very picky and I have yet to see him eat anything aside from some blanched cucumbers. However, my cory cats also won't touch this and they will usually eat anything. The price for the amount is great ($8), and I got it from amazon as part of a package deal. The ingredients aren't fantastic, but they are fairly good. It doesn't dissolve easily, and I was able to fish it out with my hand after 24 hours.
Aeron M.
My Pleco loves these! I've tried lots of different foods with it. I find these logs are very similar to the pellets and the pellets tend to lash a bit longer and my Pleco eats them just as often as the logs... I think they're the same price thought, so either one is great!
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
I love this brand and I count in it for my pets its very good quality and price it cant be beat in my opion