BY HAGEN

Since 1972, Living World has been committed to making the lives of pet birds and small pets more comfortable by developing products that care for their well-being. The ladder is made of all natural wood and allows your bird to have easy access to assor. see more...

Bri S.
My bird loved to play on these all day long!!! She would swing from them and jump from one to the other.
Cassie K.
Lawrence, KS
I bought this product for my grandpa and he absolutely adores it it is so worth the money you need one
Kathleen T.
I had a wooden ladder just like this for my pet cockatiel. We had a smaller one inside the cage and a larger one leading from the floor to the cage so my pet could come and go from the cage as she pleased, for food, water, & sleeping.
Jennifer M.
Abingdon, VA
My bird absolutely loved this ladder! Just a suggestion is put a revolving mirror beside it and they'll be busy most of the day!
Estefania C.
My mother has parakeets they love going up and down their ladder. Sometimes I see both trying to go up at the same time. lol
Ashley W.
Brighton, MA
I have 4 parakeets and they love going up and down ladders. It's a great toy for parakeets (:
Iman  D.
I got this for my parakeets cage. He seemed to like it enough to sit on it.
Courtney M.
Cute if you have a bird! They can climb over it and all that fun bird stuff. Probably would be cool for other smaller caged animals as well. Maybe a ferret?
Jacqui O.
anthony, TX
Great to keep your animals moving around and healthy and it is awesome exercise for them
Holly  M.
Shawano, WI
Have this for my cockatiel Olaf. Comes in real handy if you have or get your bird wings clipped, so they can get from there pirch or wherever you place it in the cage. I have three for the cage. I'm glad I have this for my bird. This is a must have.