BY HAGEN

Since 1972, Living World has been committed to making the lives of pet birds and small pets more comfortable by developing products that care for their well-being. The ladder is made of all natural wood and allows your bird to have easy access to assor. see more...

Holly  M.
Shawano, WI
Have this for my cockatiel Olaf. Comes in real handy if you have or get your bird wings clipped, so they can get from there pirch or wherever you place it in the cage. I have three for the cage. I'm glad I have this for my bird. This is a must have.
Kathleen T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I had a wooden ladder just like this for my pet cockatiel. We had a smaller one inside the cage and a larger one leading from the floor to the cage so my pet could come and go from the cage as she pleased, for food, water, & sleeping.
Lanysha A.
Glendale, AZ
My parakeet loves these ladders. He has a huge cage with about 5 ladders in them and he is always on them. It is like i can never get him off. Now we have to take thw ladder out with h to hold him.
Courtney M.
Cute if you have a bird! They can climb over it and all that fun bird stuff. Probably would be cool for other smaller caged animals as well. Maybe a ferret?
Gracie K.
Vienna, WV
I have seen these in the bird cages at my local pet store and all of the birds love to climb on them. If you have a bird, I would definitely recommend these.
Jennifer M.
Abingdon, VA
My bird absolutely loved this ladder! Just a suggestion is put a revolving mirror beside it and they'll be busy most of the day!
Estefania C.
My mother has parakeets they love going up and down their ladder. Sometimes I see both trying to go up at the same time. lol
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Our birds never use this ladder. Never seemed interested since day one 😒 they poop on it but that's all!
Bri S.
My bird loved to play on these all day long!!! She would swing from them and jump from one to the other.
Cassie K.
Lawrence, KS
I bought this product for my grandpa and he absolutely adores it it is so worth the money you need one