BY HAGEN

Patty G.
These wooden dowels are terrible for birds' feet. Do not buy, better off getting them rope swing, branches, perches of different sizes and textures to mix up their foot position or their feet will atrophy.
Alicia D.
Cincinnati, OH
I have a very large cage to house our Cockatiel (Sophie) giving it lots of open space to fill with things to help keep her occupied. This Perch was the perfect addition, being just the right size and shape for her to easily get onto & sit comfortably on!!! It was easy to attach as well!! Its Sophie's new favorite thing to play on for hours at a time!
Autumn A.
Man does my bird love this swing. He plays for hours singing and swing. Amazon brought this lovely swing into my birds & mine life. I think my bird would grow depressed if I ever took it away. 10/10 would totally buy again.
Savvy S.
Lexington, KY
Perfect size for a cockatiel,my boys love to swing they will just sit up on them and perch without a care in the world singing a little tume.very good qualit,very good price,what else is there to say?
Paola P.
Indianapolis, IN
My mother recently got two cocktails and I was just browsing at the store and came across this. It's the best ever the birds love it, I had to go back and buy anything one because they kept fighting for it.
Anahí C.
aurora, CO
My bird loved this! She would stay on it all day and actually swing on it. Being on the swing was her favorite thing to do. I bought it at petco and the price was worth it.
Arianna Y.
Davenport, IA
My birds LOVE this!! They play on it almost all day! I have cockatiels, and they're a pretty decent size and it fits two of them nicely! Not pricey at all, great price! I highly recommend this for any bird owners!
Natalie R.
This is a great toy for cockatiels they love to swing on wood perches. The wood perches are best for cockatiels because they like to bite anything and the wood is the most durable.
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
Before our bird died we had one and he sat on it all the time, sometimes he would even fall asleep sitting on it haha.
It's cheap and hold up great!
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
Such a cute swing! Just imagine this cute birdie swinging and having fun. Yes, it's like a toy for a feathered kid. Amazing amazing amazing!
Bianca P.
Mississauga, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How to you clip it onto the cage