BY HAGEN

• How sturdy is this toy? My bird is pretty hard on his toys.3 Answers
Benita R.
Denver
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Perfect little toy for a birdie that wants company. I love this toy for my bird she loves to play with this all the time. This set does come with a bird friend that moves, a ladder, and a mirror. My bird loves the mirror to look at her self and she loves the little friend that comes in this set too. I would say to make sure to keep these toys clean because they do get dirty pretty fast especially the ladder and the mirror. The only complaint that I had was that the bird friend does kind of fall apart after a while so I would keep that in mind. But I do recommend this set for your bird and it is really inexpensive.
Julia F.
Keeps your lonely birdy happy. You can get this at petco or petsmart and sometimes they have discounts on these toys. It's always good to get a card from these stores because if your a memeber you can discounts for these types of things. I like that it comes with a mirror as well and some even come with bells for hours of play.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
My parakeet really loves this ladder/mirror combo.He loves looking at the pretty birdie.lol Plus it lasts for a very long time.
Scarlett S.
FLINT, MI
Cannot beat it for the price. Every cockatiel I've ever had has enjoyed these toys. Especially the hanging mirror
member-b9dd89034
This is such nice combo. It really entertain our pet. Great buy and good quality too
melanie a.
Flint, MI
How sturdy is this toy? My bird is pretty hard on his toys.