BY HAGEN #6 in Small Pet Supplies

HGE1825: Features: -Hamster exercise wheel-Silent operation-Equipped with two round hubs that provides massage-For dwarf hamsters and mice-Attaches from the top of the cage-Keeps pet fit and healthy-Hangs from the top of pet's cage and adjustable to different heights-Ideal for many different cage designs-Safe and secure. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 6.7" H x 6.7" W x 2.3" D. see more...

• Is this good for small dwarf hamsters?2 Answers
  • anyone use this with a dumbo rat? would it be to small for one?2 Answers
  • does this make any noise?1 Answers
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Spring, TX
Gave this as a gift to my brother in law and he loved it for his little hamster! It's very durable and very reasonable for the price! Definitely recommend this product for anyone with a small pet!!
Larissa R.
Larissa R.
I think this is a great toy to keep any small animal occupied. This is also made of plastic so if you have an animal like a gerbil or rat with a long tail it won't become stuck.
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Chula Vista, CA
I bought one for my lil hamster and it broke the moment he played in there, it was the saddest thing ever..
Trista K.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Very cute hamster and gerbel bowl! Great for any of those let lovers! I would definitely recommend this!
Kyleigh M.
Kyleigh M.
Cabot, AR
My hampsters and genius pigs really love this ball! They love to play in it and roll around
Kimberly y.
Kimberly y.
Hammond, IN
Love this its great for hamsters and soo cute it works great and lasts very long
autumn l.
autumn l.
great product!! amazing quality for the price. i bought it because a friend recommended it to me. love it! very versatile. would purchase again. i can find many uses for it, looks great and my pet loves it!
Elsie M.
Elsie M.
I have 13 hamsters and they love running on the wheel I have a to buy more because they don't know how share they all throw themselves on the wheel
stephanie e.
stephanie e.
Pet Lover Expert
I think this would be able a good thing for the mice to workout in. I have always loved little workout equipment for small animals
Larcina S.
Larcina S.
This wheel loooks very sturdy, I wonder if my guinea pig could fit in it and also do guines pigs use wheels
nichole c.
nichole c.
Millers Creek, NC
anyone use this with a dumbo rat? would it be to small for one?
Kylee G.
Kylee G.
Evansville , IN
Is this good for small dwarf hamsters?
krissia a.
krissia a.
Pet Lover Expert
Is this any good for hamsters
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Can this be used for a hamster?
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
Is there a weight limit on this product