Hagen HABITRAIL MINI WHEEL

HGE1825: Features: -Hamster exercise wheel-Silent operation-Equipped with two round hubs that provides massage-For dwarf hamsters and mice-Attaches from the top of the cage-Keeps pet fit and healthy-Hangs from the top of pet's cage and adjustable to different heights-Ideal for many different cage designs-Safe and secure. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 6.7" H x 6.7" W x 2.3" D.

I have seen these in movies do they really work?
Has anyone tried this for their hamster?
Is this good for small dwarf hamsters?
Start your review of Hagen HABITRAIL MINI WHEEL!
How would you rate this product?
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is only one of many accessories that you can get in the Habitrail accessories and setup for hamsters mice whatever Little Critters you want nicely made product inexpensive good looking and you can buy additional things that you want.
Katrina M.
Latonia, KY
I used to have a teddy bear hampster. I had a habitrail wheel that hung on the side of an aquarium. He loved that thing. Ran it all night long. Woke me up alot. Made such an annoying squeaking noise.
Daniela V.
Chula Vista, CA
I bought one for my lil hamster and it broke the moment he played in there, it was the saddest thing ever..
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Very cute hamster and gerbel bowl! Great for any of those let lovers! I would definitely recommend this!
Kyleigh M.
Cabot, AR
My hampsters and genius pigs really love this ball! They love to play in it and roll around
Carolyna M.
Hammond, IN
Love this its great for hamsters and soo cute it works great and lasts very long
Amanda M.
Spring, TX
Gave this as a gift to my brother in law and he loved it for his little hamster! It's very durable and very reasonable for the price! Definitely recommend this product for anyone with a small pet!!
Larissa R.
I think this is a great toy to keep any small animal occupied. This is also made of plastic so if you have an animal like a gerbil or rat with a long tail it won't become stuck.
Elsie M.
I have 13 hamsters and they love running on the wheel I have a to buy more because they don't know how share they all throw themselves on the wheel
stephanie E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think this would be able a good thing for the mice to workout in. I have always loved little workout equipment for small animals
Ask a question to the Influenster community...