BY HAGEN

HGE1825: Features: -Hamster exercise wheel-Silent operation-Equipped with two round hubs that provides massage-For dwarf hamsters and mice-Attaches from the top of the cage-Keeps pet fit and healthy-Hangs from the top of pet's cage and adjustable to different heights-Ideal for many different cage designs-Safe and secure. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 6.7" H x 6.7" W x 2.3" D. see more...

• I have seen these in movies do they really work?2 Answers
  • Is this good for small dwarf hamsters?2 Answers
  • anyone use this with a dumbo rat? would it be to small fo...2 Answers
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is only one of many accessories that you can get in the Habitrail accessories and setup for hamsters mice whatever Little Critters you want nicely made product inexpensive good looking and you can buy additional things that you want.
Katrina M.
Latonia, KY
I used to have a teddy bear hampster. I had a habitrail wheel that hung on the side of an aquarium. He loved that thing. Ran it all night long. Woke me up alot. Made such an annoying squeaking noise.
Larissa R.
I think this is a great toy to keep any small animal occupied. This is also made of plastic so if you have an animal like a gerbil or rat with a long tail it won't become stuck.
Amanda M.
Spring, TX
Gave this as a gift to my brother in law and he loved it for his little hamster! It's very durable and very reasonable for the price! Definitely recommend this product for anyone with a small pet!!
Elsie M.
I have 13 hamsters and they love running on the wheel I have a to buy more because they don't know how share they all throw themselves on the wheel
stephanie e.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think this would be able a good thing for the mice to workout in. I have always loved little workout equipment for small animals
Larcina S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This wheel loooks very sturdy, I wonder if my guinea pig could fit in it and also do guines pigs use wheels
Daniela V.
Chula Vista, CA
I bought one for my lil hamster and it broke the moment he played in there, it was the saddest thing ever..
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Very cute hamster and gerbel bowl! Great for any of those let lovers! I would definitely recommend this!
Kyleigh M.
Cabot, AR
My hampsters and genius pigs really love this ball! They love to play in it and roll around
nichole c.
Millers Creek, NC
anyone use this with a dumbo rat? would it be to small for one?
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this any good for hamsters
Gabby B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is there a weight limit on this product
Brooklyn A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have seen these in movies do they really work?
Kylee G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this good for small dwarf hamsters?