BY HAGEN #35 in Small Pet Supplies

For over 30 years, Habitrail has built a solid reputation for developing creative and reliable ways to house hamsters safely. There is nothing like Habitrail. Habitrail is renowned for its product creativity, ingenuity, reliability and safety. Features. see more...

• Do you think I could use these for my rabbits? 1 Answers
  • Is this for burrowing in the food dish? 1 Answers
Miminia R.
Miminia R.
I love this food dishes! Harper (my pet hamster) absolutely loves it (or maybe he does because there is food in it, but this item is amazing) Impossible for my little hamster to know over! I can easily recommend this to anyone!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Pet Lover Expert
These are great dishes. However, just be very careful. These flip over easily.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Carbondale, IL
I used to have these dishes for my Hamsters, while they seemed to work alright, they would always flip them over and spill all the food out of them every time I would fill them. They also liked to chew on them. I ended up switching to a different type. But I did like the size of the bowls and the depth of them because my hamsters could reach into it and get out the food they wanted, that is if they didn't first flip the bowl over.
allison c.
allison c.
Renfrew, ON
I love these dishes i actually use one for my hedgehogs food and another for his water. its low enough where he does not have a hard time getting at them yet high he doesn't knock his bedding into it
Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Ashland, OH
Is this for burrowing in the food dish?
Delani W.
Delani W.
Do you think I could use these for my rabbits?