Hagen Fluval Edge Aquarium with LED Light, White uploaded by Katie K.Hagen Fluval Edge Aquarium with LED Light, White uploaded by Katie K.

BY HAGEN

Katie K.
Katie K.
Springfield, MO
Pet Lover Expert
I absolutely love this fish tank! If your looking for a small center piece for any room this is the tank to get! It has a beautiful full glass floating design that is positioned on a black (or which ever color you pick) base that conveniently hides all electrical cords! The full glass design is an amazing alternative to traditional style fish tanks where you can now see straight down inside the tank with out a distorted water view. I chose this tank 5 years ago and have been running it as a saltwater tank. It's perfect, quiet, beautiful, and simply amazing!
Julie H.
Julie H.
Westminster, MD
When I first bought my fish I realize that I wanted a medium tank and this Tank fit my desires is 100% I did not want something too big and I didn't want something too small. I would absolutely buy this again.
Diksha R.
Diksha R.
Such a beautiful aquarium that will embelish your appartement or house. Definitely would buy one.
Delanie L.
Delanie L.
Probably my least favorite tank from Fluval. The only access to the tank is a small opening on the top, making any proper maintenance a nightmare, as well as restricts what kind or decorations or ornaments you can put in the tank. It looks cool, but really isn't functional in most cases.
Afra F.
Afra F.
Kitchener , Ontario
I love fish so much
It's always been a dream of mine to get a tank w tons of fish
This product is actually amazing
And I would highly and absolutely recommend this to every person in the universe ahahah
youssouf b.
youssouf b.
rue 78 n 12 brigui maghnia tlemcen

I love this setting. My kids love their preparation. This is a great product. For great value. This is a great first time aquarium fish and light. I love how elegant the tank looks. Perfect for any type of room. It will be nice to change the color too
A great tank for small freshwater fish such as Danius, Tetras and Gobiz, I want a sample of your product to be studied on my big channel and thank you
Kim C.
Kim C.
Livingston, ['', '', '']
Pet Lover Expert
Very small tank but really modern and lovely when set up. Would be lovely with maybe neons and barbs as a small community tank.