Heather S.
Tippecanoe, OH
I've used these for my aquariums. They work good and keep it clean as long as you change when you're supposed to. It's nice they come in a 4pack so you can have extras to change them.
Tiana M.
Westmont, IL
Great price, awesome product! These really keep the tank clean when used correctly. Change as expected and you will never have issues./.
Heather S.
This is an awesome product and brand! I use them in my 55 gal tank, and it keeps it clean! I change my filters out about every 2 weeks.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
I always but the 4-pack and they last a good while. They do the job I need them for and haven't ever had any issues with them.
Erika C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We had loads of fish and we used these a handful of times. I wasnt a fan of cleaning them so I just bought more
Jennifer B.
The 4 pack last a while and it's much cheaper. I like to keep my fish happy and these filters get the job done.
Roberto V.
Aurora, CO
Great product. Using them in 55 galleon tank and really helps me keep the tank clean. Would recommend.
Hazel G.
Carbón activado para mi filtro. La mejor marca y la mejor calidad. Por eso lo recomiendo
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Used to use these when I had beta fish. Definitely served its intended purpose well,!
Jessica B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great price and a name brand you can rely on. We get most of our items from this particular brand name. Our tank is always very clean with the help of these filters.
Shama B.
What is this used for exactly???
Allison C.
What kind of pads are these?
Tara M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What are carbon pads used for
Jackeline P.
What are these used for and are they expensive ?
Rachel W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Are these good for freshwater and saltwater tanks?