BY HAGEN

• Is this made to go outside or is that just for looks? I'm looking f...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
This is so cute for a little lizard, frog, turtle etc. it can get pricey at some stores but it's cute
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
I love this dish had it about 7 years still holds up really well does OK in the dishwasher also looks great in the tank
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville, VA
My mom and I had one of these for our pet tarantula. He loved using this as a little wading pool
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Nicholville, NY
These arr great for bearded dragons I have one of these but in a way bigger size great dish
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Milford, OH
This dish is WONDERFUL! I purchased it about 5 years ago for my bearded dragon and it's in PERFECT shape still.
kathryne o.
kathryne o.
Alton, IL
This thing lasts forever. My mom used it for her pet lizard and I know I dropped it at least a dozen times. Definitely a great buy.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
My Leo loves this dish! I catch her all the time using it as some kind of hot tub. It has lasted a while and is a good size, doesn't take up much room at all.
Delanie L.
Delanie L.
Super cute an natural looking. My lizards enjoy eating and drinking out of these dishes, although I find over time they get pretty scummy, and become hard to sanitize because of their texture.
Because of the sanitation concern, I would not recommend these dishes if you don't like cleaning out your critters dishes several times a week.
Ashlyn J.
Ashlyn J.
West Monroe, LA
Is this made to go outside or is that just for looks? I'm looking for a durable water bowl for my puppies outside. They get in the zone hunting bugs and frogs so much that they forget to come inside to drink. I want to put water outside for them.