BY HAGEN

This bulb provides 35% more light and heat in the beam than other basking spot bulbs. Specially designed as a basking spot lamp, the DayGlo Basking Tight Beam Bulb provides 35% more light and heat in the beam than other bulbs, allowing for greater distance between the bulb and the basking site. It increases the ambient temperature of the terrarium and the UVA rays stimulate breeding behavior and enhances your reptile's physiological well-being. see more...

Jes Paolo d.
I have this for my sons turtle and he loves it however the quality is terrible for the price. I always google ways to save money or DIY for the turtle and read that you only need the lamp to be about 10 degrees warmer than their water to entice them into basking. A use suggested a different type of bulb which I use, Phillips energy saver flood light in 55 watts which is actually 75 watts. Its only $9 and guaranteed to last at least 1 year. Which since i only have it on during the day and then off at night for him to sleep, it should last even longer. The zoo med burned out in leas than a month. I would definitely not recommend or purchase again. However I do have several other of their products and am happy with them. Still a good brand
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Gold standard in rep and herp lighting!! I swear this light saved my turtles life. We got him from a family who had no lights or filters. He's a common snapper and they didn't even know that. His shell was soft and pliable. He was a few months old and about 2" still. Tiny! After about 6 weeks here with good nutrition, good supplements, and great lights and he'd doubled in size and his shell had flaked twice and was now hard! Six months later and he's 8"! He's huge! The lights are so so necessary, please never skimp. Change it every 6 months!
Jennica S.
Dolce (my bearded dragon) LOVES his big ball of bright warmth. Of course it is a necessity to have this for bearded dragons but I feel as if this brand works the best and lasts the longest. Pay attention to the watts of the bulb before you buy!!
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
Once upon a time I owned a bearded dragon & he loved basking in the heat of this lamp. The eco terra line is a bit pricey, but worth the money spent if you want a quality product! I would recommend this product!
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I use these bulbs for my turtles, beardies, geckos and snakes and they work wonderfully. I use the 75 and 100 watt bulbs and they last for 3 or 4 months before needing to be replaced, thats a great life span since they are constantly on.
Alex C.
Rowlett, TX
I use this basking light for my red eared slider. They last so long, I have used them 12 hours a day for 2 1/2 years and only have had to replace it once. This bulb makes his basking environment a perfect temperature!
Monica C.
Must buy if getting any type of reptile / lizard creature. Great product and amazing price ! Choose right size and Walt for pet. Don't want to over heat pet or have pet to cold. Always ask store employees.
Katie B.
Indian Trail, NC
I just these bulbs for my bearded dragon and they are perfect. The one I had lasted for about three years and they give off the perfect amount of light
Jackie M.
Dublin, OH
Love this brand for my lizards. Very reliable and last a long time before going out. I highly recommend this brand.
Bobbi K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
When i had my bearded dragon i used this for him. i think it works great and was just what he needed.