BY HAGEN

Pictured in Small - HGE1497: Features: -Terrarium plant-Material: Plastic-Extremely realistic replicas of real plants-Creates natural hiding spots for reptiles and amphibians-Can be used in conjunction with real plants-Easy to clean and maintain-Can be used in those spots of the terrarium where real plants cannot thrive or survive-Ideal for use in more sterile set-up-Create a natural environment in which your reptile feels right at home. Options: -Available in Small, Medium and Large sizes. Dimensions: -Small Dimensions: 1" H x 6" W x 12" D-Medium Dimensions: 20" H x 7" W x 2" D-Large Dimensions: 28" H x 9" W x 2" D. Collection: -Exo Terra collection. see more...

Hannah B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I purchased this recently for my lizard and he loves it! All he does is stay climbing in it all the time and my glad he's happy.
Maya J.
I have this for my lizard and it looks so adorable in his habitat, sometimes he will chill under the leaves in the shade
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I have been wanting to get a terrarium for a tree frog. I love those critters. And this plant would be great.
amy s.
Normandy Park , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Used this in my ball python's terrarium. It worked well until she got too big.
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are awesome in fish tanks. Since they are silk, there is nothing that fish can "hurt" themselves on. They look great in a tank and they give great "SAFE" hiding place for fish, shrimp, dwarf frogs, and more. I have three large ones and two small ones in my 150 gallon tank. Some are up high and some are down low in the tank. My dwarf frogs find a nice resting spot near the top of the water while sitting on these at times, which makes it easier for them to get air when needed. Silk is always a better place for fish to hide in and play in then plastic or hard decor items with sharp or hard edges that are uncomfortable or harmful for fish to try to hide in or play in. These do not "bleed" into the water at all. They stay nice and safe!