Hagen Exo Terra Reptile Cave uploaded by Sarah M.

BY HAGEN

Sarah M.
Sacramento , CA
We got the medium size for our baby tortoises, thinking it would be quite big. We were wrong. They're quite a bit smaller than anticipated. The size is okay but the opening was not so we made it a bit bigger. It works perfect now and is super durable. I love that we can wash it and it doesn't hurt it at all, like the tree branch ones that have been cut in half. So over all with a little altering its perfect!!!
Emile O.
Carthage, MO
This was great for my snake Nagini. She would hide under it and it was also suitable for her to climb on top of to 'sun bathe'. It seemed to hold heat well enough.
Katelyn L.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Great product! Very durable and natural looking. It's relatively easy to clean, although the inside surface is a bit rough and requires more time to clean properly. My crested gecko loves sleeping inside it or hanging out on top of it! Overall, I definitely recommend it!
Beverly P.
Fresno, CA
Nice little hide for reptiles. Holds heat well when placed over a heating pad or under a heating lamp. I also used one for my feeder mice.
Juliana L.
My leopard gecko loves this! Easy to clean and lift, she spends 98% of her time in there!
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA
Snakes and lizards love this. They can hide and it looks natural. Also very easy to clean so its an A+ from me
Delanie L.
These work not too bad, although every lizard I have owned has preferred other hides available in the tank to these ones. They only time they'd use it is if it was the only hide in the tank. I also think it looks pretty fake, but that's definitely personal preference.