BY HAGEN

This infrared heat lamp is an excellent 24 hour heat source, because it will not disrupt your reptile's normal day/night cycle.A special built-in reflector means you can direct the heat of this infrared spot lamp in any direction you choose. The red glass transmits infrared waves produced by the special filament in the bulb. The reddish light will not disrupt the normal activity cycle and allows for night time viewing of your reptile. see more...

Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These are way more than id ever want to pay for a light bulb, but you do need it for certain creatures. I need this to keep my snake warm ll year. some creatures cant regulate there heat on there own and you need to provide heat for them.
Megan T.
I bought these for my leopard gecko, they're the only brand I used. I had no problems with them, but I'm only giving four stars because they would go out every two/three months and due to the price it was kind of a hassle.
Brittany C.
These work pretty well but they have a trick. Try not to touch them because the olds on your hands seem make them blow quicker.
Kylie I.
Spring Hill, TN
Used these for turtles at night. it did well at keeping up the night temps and the bulb itself lasted a good while.