BY HAGEN

Exo Terra has become the market leader for natural terrariums and herpetofauna because of Hagen's commitment to successful, continuous innovation. Hagen turned a reptile "cage" into a "terrarium" by taking a natural approach to reptile and amphibian ke. see more...

Kat F.
Cliffwood, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Super well made terrariums! I love the front latching doors, very handy for getting in and changing decor/feeding and handling reptiles. The ventilation is great without compromising keeping in humidity, for reptiles or other critters in need of a tropical environment. These terrariums range more on the pricey side but they are well worth it, if you are looking to spring for a sweet new pad for your reptiles, or even hamsters, they are worth the price.
(Petsmart always has them on sale on major holidays!)
Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I really love the front opening on this tank for easy access to my pets but the Clips break really easy on the to and front
Amber M.
Review for: Exo-Terra Glass Terrarium more...
I bought the large wide it’s 36”x18”x18” I have it for my ball python & it’s amazing. He has so much room to explore & grow into. I love the front opening doors it makes cleaning & feeding so much easier!