BY HAGEN

Alexa Z.
This product works amazingly my leopard gecko loves his dishes I have bought two of the dishes. It is very tough and is very easy to wash. It is much better quality than I thought and I would buy this as a gift for friends with geckos.
Britnie M.
Reno, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use these for our crested gecko. I use one for food and another one for water if I know I am going on vacation. No problems, easy to clean.
Charlotte B.
Loughborough, Leicestershire
Super useful when you're using a starter tank for your newborn gecko, it saves room by allowing you to have a water bowl and a place to put calcium in. I found it on Amazon for a great price! The only downsize is that the water bowl is a little too deep and you have to top up the calcium more often as when it goes down the baby can't reach it.