BY HAGEN

Kalli T.
Lexington, KY
Awesome transport for anything from a tarantula to cockroaches. Easy to clean out. Easy to carry. Easy to see into. I also like that it is accessible without taking the lid off.
Yulixa R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
So easy to take with you everywhere you go and super light the best is that you can put whatever annimal that you like as long as it fits
Charlotte B.
Loughborough, Leicestershire
I bought one of these from Amazon when I first became a reptile owner and it is still one of the best purchases I have come across. The plastic doesn't feel very sturdy but I'm a clutz and have never come close to breaking it. I use it to take my reptiles to the vets or to put them in temporarily if I'm doing a full clean of their vivariums. They're very easy to clean and sanitize. They're compact enough that they can be put away and not thought about but more than big enough for my reptiles (2 leopard geckos) I would definately purchase this again and makes my life a whole lot easier.
Delanie L.
Fantastic transport enclosure for larger reptiles, wonderful feeding space for snakes, and a good home for smaller tarantulas. I've used one for all of the above, and never had any issues. I also really like the smaller accesses on the lid - makes feeding and watering some of the more defensive tarantula species less of a chore!