BY HAGEN

Allows 3 different water flow settings for picky drinkers and offers maximum oxygenation for fresher, better tasting water. 3L re-circulating system takes up little floor space. The unique design makes only fresh water available to the cat. Includes a dual-action water softening filter and a small energy-efficient pump. Ergonomic design matching the Catit Multi Feeder (#43741). Combine the two for a complete. dining experience. The Catit Flower Fountain is based on the successful Catit Drinking Fountain and has a fresh, unique design that allows up to 3 different water flow settings to appeal to picky drinkers When plugged in without accessories, the Flower Fountain provides a gently flowing water surface. Inserting the flower accessory creates long, faucet-like streams of water. The flower is easy to add to (or remove from) the fountain. Adding the flower cap will tone down the bubbling water on top, so give this setting a try if your cat would rather play with the water than drink from it. The Flower Fountain see more...

Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
Love this water fountain! I have three cats who all love the running water from the sink so they have to have a fountain. I had one of those expensive big open cat fountains previously, and I found it really hard to keep clean and keep debris out of it. (Bits of litter, cat food pieces, fur, etc) Plus it was a hassle to get in all the nooks and crannies and gathered slime. Anyway. Enter Catit. Very few pieces, so easy to take apart and clean, no nooks and crannies. Literally takes less than five minutes and I'm done. Holds tons of water. The design keeps debris out. My cats love it, it's relatively inexpensive. I absolutely recommend!
Sandy D.
West Fargo, ND
This cat water fountain is amazing! My 2 cats both love it. I have to say, that is the best cat fountain I've ever owned, and the easiest to clean hands down! My fur babies and I both love it, I highly recommend! :D
Alison H.
Corsicana, TX
I got my cats one of these fountains on Amazon. At the price, I definitely didn't expect it to be as durable as it is.

It stopped them from drinking out of the toilet.

They were scared of it at first, but once they got used to the hum and trickle of the water they love it.