Hagen Catit Design Fresh and Clear Cat Drinking Fountain uploaded by Kristen O.Hagen Catit Design Fresh and Clear Cat Drinking Fountain uploaded by Melissa J.

BY HAGEN

Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I want to give this a better review because my kitty loves it. I was excited to try it but it did not impress me. In fact, its kind of a hassle. I would have gotten rid of it if he didn't love it so much.

-It is hard to clean
-The filters don't work all that great
-It gets a layer of slime on it
-Once its about half empty the pump makes an irritating grinding noise so it has to be full at all times
-It's pretty easy to knock the top off when you're carrying it and its full.

I wouldn't pay $30 for this again. I'm keeping it for now but I think they could have made a much better product than what we got.
Becki M.
Lansing, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I upgraded to this fountain from a Drinkwell fountain that had a large basin because I had a cat who liked to play in the water. This fountain eliminated that since there was no basin to play in. My cat really liked drinking out of the little spot in the top that the water bubbled out of. I had this fountain for about a year before I upgraded to a stainless steel fountain. My cat liked this fountain, but I wasn't such a fan.

The fountain holds a lot of water, which seems great. The problem is that if the fountain isn't almost always full, the pump starts grinding really loudly. Holding a lot of water doesn't do much good if you constantly have to fill it up anyway.

The water tended to get slimy fast. I don't know if it was the plastic or the filter or what, but it just seemed like it needed constant cleaning. It was a pain to clean it well because of the pieces.

The fountain was a great in theory, but it just wasn't practical.
Melissa J.
Chisago City, MN
I thank Catit for making my fatty patty want to drink more water and now he says out of the sink so that's great. I would recommend the catit water fountains to. Anyone, especially the one with the flower 5 stars.
Kristen O.
This is the perfect fountain for my cats. They always love drinking out if the sink and this way a great way to encourage them to drink and it's fun for them. The fountain has a soft hum that after a While, I forgot it was even there.
Mckenzie W.
I really really like this drinking fountain! Not only it stores up lots of water but it’s really good for your cats kidneys! My cat loves it and he drawn to it a lot more than a normal cat dish! He drinks lots of water! I would definitely recommend this to you
Alyssa B.
My cats love this fountain. My cats used to love drinking water from the sink while it was running and after seeking this product i knew my cats would love it. The only reason why its not five stars is the amount of water it holds could be a bit bigger.
Krista W.
This is the best drinking fountain that I have tried (and I have tried several). My cats had no issues figuring out how to use it. Cleaning it is so much easier than some others on the market. There aren't crevices or tiny spaces that can make cleaning difficult. Instead a simple scrubbing weekly (at least) and filter change most monthly and you are good to go. Very reasonable price wise too.
Claire w.
York, PA
My cats and dogs really enjoy this water fountain. My cats were trying to drink out of this sink and this has helped because they like the running water. This design is also very easy to clean and isn't loud unless it's low on water.
Brittany M.
Brentwood, CA
The pet store always has this out on display and I really love it! Luna (my dog) can drink a lot of water and those small bowls are never enough for her. this fountain is nice because she can just keep drinking :) It's probably better for her to drink through the fountain anyways, it slows her down so she won't throw up later from drinking too fast
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this soo much especially when my cat was pregnant and I had to work she drank sooo much water so I had to find a solution and I came across this and it's been so handy ever since.
Amber K.
Charlottetown, PE
Is this product made of a BPA plastic?
Samantha F.
Staten Island, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I think this is so cute and want it but the question is will my cats really like it?
Kate B.
I'm looking for a drinking fountain for my cat that is easy to clean, affordable, and preferably ceramic or stainless steel. Does this have one have a filter? And if so are replacements filters available to purchase?
Kate B.
I've been looking for a drinking fountain for my cat that is easy to clean and affordable. Has anyone used this one? What are your thoughts? I'm also wondering if it has replacement filters and if they are easy to find in stores?