BY HAGEN

Activated Carbon Filter InsertPremium research grade. Adsorbs odors, discoloration, and impurities. Improves water clarity. Safe for fresh and saltwater use. AquaClear Activated Carbon Filter Insert contains 100% premium research grade carbon. Premium research grade carbon provides large amounts of surface area for adsorption of undesirable impurities. Use of the activated carbon filter insert will remove unwanted odors, discoloration, and impurities resulting in a crystal clear aquarium. The AquaClear CycleGuard System Preserves Beneficial Bacteria for a Stress Free EnvironmentProvides Optimal Mechanical, Chemical, and Biological FiltrationCycleGuard ensures that there is never a depletion of beneficial bacteria. Other filtration systems require you to replace the entire insert. The AquaClear system is different. Only one of the three inserts is changed at a time. This ensures that significant amounts of beneficial bacteria always remain, resulting in a stress free environment. Foam and Ammonia Remover Inserts are sold separately. Formerly AquaClear 200. see more...

Samantha S.
Horseheads, NY
Works very well, I use in my
40 gallon when it starts to get a "fish smell" and usually by the next day I notice a difference and it also clears the water up too. I'm glad I found this as I'm always looking for easy ways to work with a tank in my busy life I literally throw this in and walk away!
Marisol C.
These bags are a better alternative to the loose carbon rocks they always get all over the place and it's hard to keep them in the container glad they came up with these so much easier to use.
Ronnie F.
Great product! i use it personally in all 6 of my aquariums. fine mesh bag allows tiny particles to get trapped away and the stinky aquarium odors vanish away!
Jessica W.
I use these in all of my aquariums. The carbon makes the water clear and takes the "stink" out of it.