Add a Photo

By Hagan

Artificially flavored vanilla ice cream in a sugar cone topped with milk chocolate and peanuts. Artificially flavored.
Katelynn G.
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN

These are the first thing on my grocery list every time I go to the store. The mixture of vanilla ice cream, chocolate, and nuts combine gets your taste buds spinning. This are highly addicting.
Kendal S.
Kendal S.
Ringgold, GA

If I could eat these for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert and not gain weight... I would. These are so delicious and addicting. They are worth everything!
Canton, MA

These are the perfect summer treat! I like to have a few boxes of treats like this in the freezer whenever I crave something sweet!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

These are so good and addicting! Perfect mix of chocolate, nuts and vanilla ice cream.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.

These are the first thing on my friends list is haves. these are absolutely amazing.
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Edmond, OK

Perfect on a hot day when you need a sweet treat, perfect size and love the taste.
Vidya P.
Vidya P.
11420

My favorite part of the cone it's the "the nutty cone! But the waffle cone amazing
Emilie H.
Emilie H.
Girard, IL

They are so delicious. I highly recommend these just because they are delicious.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Carlsbad, NM

These are so good! Definitely recommend getting just because there so delicious!
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Euclid, OH

Yum! The best treat in my freezer for a sweet tooth or late night craving. The best sundae cones I've ever had.
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI

I haven't seen this brand, where can I find it?
Canton, MA

I get mine at Walmart! But I'm sure they have them at your local grocery store

Join Now