Hagan Nutty Cone

by Hagan

Artificially flavored vanilla ice cream in a sugar cone topped with milk chocolate and peanuts. Artificially flavored.

Is this better and cheaper than drumstick??
I get mine at Walmart! But I'm sure they have them at your local grocery store
I haven't seen this brand, where can I find it?
Start your review of Hagan Nutty Cone!
Joane G.
Caracas
I doubt anyone in life can make any negative comments about these ice cream, peanuts and chocolate, are so delicious !! same price if little expensive, not really know, that's depends on each person's pocket, but obviously totally recommend.
Patrick J.
Canton, MA
These are the perfect summer treat! I like to have a few boxes of treats like this in the freezer whenever I crave something sweet!
Danielle K.
These are the first thing on my friends list is haves. these are absolutely amazing.
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN
These are the first thing on my grocery list every time I go to the store. The mixture of vanilla ice cream, chocolate, and nuts combine gets your taste buds spinning. This are highly addicting.
Amanda S.
These are so good and addicting! Perfect mix of chocolate, nuts and vanilla ice cream.
Kendal S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
If I could eat these for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert and not gain weight... I would. These are so delicious and addicting. They are worth everything!
Emilie H.
Lees Summit, MO
They are so delicious. I highly recommend these just because they are delicious.
Andrea B.
Carlsbad, NM
These are so good! Definitely recommend getting just because there so delicious!
Viridiana M.
Oxnard, CA
So delicious! Writing this review makes me want to go buy some instantly. It’s extremely good. I would eat this all the time every time
Carrie L.
Edmond, OK
Perfect on a hot day when you need a sweet treat, perfect size and love the taste.