BeautyFaceFacial SkincareHada Labo
Hadalabo Japan shirojyun Medicated Arbutin & HA Whitening Cleansing Foam 100g

Hadalabo Japan shirojyun Medicated Arbutin & HA Whitening Cleansing Foam 100g

by Hada Labo

Product Line: Hadalabo is a newly mutually-developed brands operated by Rohto (Japan) and Mentholatum (USA), with the concept of 'Perfect & Simple', they bring you a series of skincare products with the highest purity of ingredients under strict...

Dose this help with acne?
Start your review of Hadalabo Japan shirojyun Medicated Arbutin & HA Whitening Cleansing Foam 100g!
Amirah M.
I can’t find this face wash anymore but it was soooo good i purchased this a few times. It did not dried my skin but after using my skin looked clean and brightened. I would definitely buy again
Siti M.
Really good product. It make my face brighter. It is gentle on my face. Feel so moisturize. I hope that it can more bubbles. I have been using since high school. I hope you can improve it more on fast whitening range.
Nur A.
Good and affordable i love it so much !!! The packaging look goods too also i has trial set
Aidil R.
Johor Bahru
This is so so so so good! I used it as my morning routine it does make skin look fresh and plus I’m obsessed with Hyaluronic Acid! Really good to moisturize your skin. VERY RECOMMENDED!
Najiha M.
Kedah
I really like this product. After wash face it feel so smooth. This product very effective in cleaning the makeup. Texture is very soft.
Tâm L.
42 Phùng Hưng, Rạch Giá, Kiên Giang
Hadalabo Japan shirojyun Medicated Arbutin & HA Whitening Cleansing Foam 100g uploaded by Tâm L.
This is my holy grail. I used it for a long time and this is the third tube. It perfect for my skin and it perfect for beginning a list basic skincare . I usually use it's as a second-step cleanser. It removes oil cleanser and leaves my skin feels moisturized and smooth. it'd be perfect for sensitive skin. If you had a sensitive skin like me, you should used it <3
Ask a question to the Influenster community...