Hada Labo Tokyo™ Ultimate Anti-Aging Facial Mask

This 100% cotton mask drenches skin with a full bottle of serum to boost hydration, smooth fine lines, and restore firmness and bounce to your skin.

- Intense yet gentle infusion of anti-aging ingredients for an immediate boost of hydration and youth restoration

-Maximum coverage trapping all the goodness into the skin

- Free from fragrances, parabens, dyes and mineral oils

Clinical Results

- Instantly: Skin hydration increases 2.5 times in 10 minutes

- In 4 weeks

- 79% saw improved skin texture & smoothness

- 74% saw improved skin elasticity & firmness

Key Ingredients

Super Hyaluronic Acid™, Soy Peptides, Collagen and Vitamin E

1. Open the foil packet. Unfold to expose entire surface area.
 2. Position the eye, nose and mouth openings as you gently press the mask to clean and dry face.
 3. Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
 4. Gently remove and discard. Do not rinse; pat excess serum into the skin.

• How often is the mask supposed to be applied? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this on a regular basis to see if the anti aging ...1 Answers
Hada Labo Tokyo™                           Ultimate Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Hada Labo Tokyo™ Ultimate Anti-Aging Facial Mask
  • "ive never heard of this brand before so i was excited to try it it felt great my skin felt super soft and refreshed afterwards i would recomend this product " in 1 review
  • "I used this product for the first time, after receiving it complimentary from Influenster, and I liked it even after the first use!" in 1 review
  • "I received a sample of hada labo anti aging facial mask completely free for testing." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend this product. " in 1 review
Gothamasque _.
This mask promises to dehydrate 2x in just 10 minutes. I've been interested in this brand lately because I received a little sample of their anti-aging hydrator.
• The mask sheet is a very saturated cotton.
• The fit was kind of awkward because the slashes on the contours were a little too deep.
• I didn't notice a strong smell.
• I had enough essence to put on my shoulders, décolleté, forearms and neck.
• I had the mask on for a little over 15 minutes and it was pretty easy to pat it all in.
• My skin feels extremely hydrated and not greasy at all. It also feels very cool to the touch.
All in all I would recommend this to anybody who has dry skin because my skin feels very hydrated. I would be interested in using this mask again but I'll probably save it for when it's colder weather or when I'm completely dehydrated.
Wendi H.
Sandy Springs, GA
Got this about a year ago in a Target beauty box. Love masks, but thought a sheet mask seemed lame. Now that they're all the rage, I remember I had this & gave it a try last night. I was pleasantly surprised. It felt great, and was soaked in serum. This morning, my skin feels & looks great. I plan to get more to use again.
Sara T.
This face mask was easy to apply, had a nice aroma, and left my face feeling smooth. I've only used it twice so not consistently enough to review any long term benefits, but the immediate result was just what I would expect.
Celia T.
Este producto está buenísimo, si es que sufres de resequedad te lo recomiendo altamente.La verdad se siente muy agradable no tiene mal olor, viene bien humectada y cuando te lo pones se puede sentir como tu piel se bebe el suero. Yo sufro de mucha resequedad en la cara y cuando uso algunos productos de noche para mi piel al otro día amanece reseca pero cuando uso hada labo tokio mi piel amanece muy hidratada y se ve muy bonita. Altamente recomendada.
Justine A.
These masks are great. I found these at Marshalls for 4.99 for a pack of them. They are a great pick me up for your skin. I love bringing them when I travel to keep my skin hydrated.
Haley V.
I really love this mask! I am 24 with combination oily skin with dry patches, acne-prone, and the beginning of fine lines around my eyes. This mask comes drenched in essence and stays wet enough for more than 40 minutes of use. My skin is always deeply hydrated and plumped after using it and I never need to use my nighttime moisturizer afterwards. I do use it at night, as the serum is a bit sticky...but it is worth it because my skin always looks better the next morning. I haven't experienced any breakouts from it at all, so it's a safe bet in that sense. It is also very affordable on Amazon (4 masks for under $10 I believe) versus getting it at Ulta or in a physical store. I hope this review was helpful! It is one of my favorite masks.
Tiffany T.
Princeton, IL
I received this mask free in my Nurture VoxBox and felt that it was so-so. I'm not a huge fan of face masks usually- I'm more of a wash and go kind of person- so a mask would have to be phenomenal to get a really good rating from me. But the mask was easy to use and felt good on my face during and immediately after use. It did have a lot of the serum on the mask even after use and left a lot on my face. It dried pretty quickly and then was ok for a while. But the morning after using it my face felt gunky and oily. So I'm not really a fan. If I'm going to use a mask I need to see serious benefits and this mask just didn't cut it.
Roxanna A.
I received the mask free form the Nurture voxbox and I have to say that it felt weird at first when I was putting it on but I learned to like it. It feels wet and and you need to leave for about 15 minutes for the face to absorb the liquid that's soaking the mask but the result is really good. I felt my face hydrated and refreshed for a while. I have oily skin and it did not irritate my skin. I found it at an Ulta and I've seen then at a CVS but they are hard to find. They are affordable and I found a Ulta coupon while they were on sale at the store so whats not to love?
Becca A.
I have only used this mask once as it came in my Target Beauty Box but I will be ordering them. They are expensive, about $15 for 4 masks, but absolutely worth it! They are larger and fit my longer face so well. There is enough serum in the package to be able to put it on your neck and chest after you take the mask off. They smell great & I can't wait to use them more often to see how they work for the fine lines on my forehead.
Sara B.
Gibraltar, MI
I received this in my Nurture VoxBox, I really liked it! I thought the application was easy and the slits in the mask were awesome, it made it able to fold and tuck in areas to get the most coverage possible. There was a lot of serum residue left after I took the mask off (I even left it in longer than the suggested 15 minutes), patting it in didn't work, you kind of had to rub it in with circular motions. My face felt really refreshed and soft the next day. I was bummed that when I went into my local Target to purchase the actual product, I couldn't find it 😔
LaCrecia H.
forest hill, texas
Could u tell me what major stores could I locate this product in?
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
I would like to try it out and see its good or not.
Wendi F.
Forestport, NY
Karen G.
Do they have this product in a tube form instead of a mask (so I can apply it on my neck)
Brittney B.
Has anyone used this on a regular basis to see if the anti aging benefit claim works? Looking to diminish deep lines on my forehead