Hada Labo Tokyo™ Ultimate Anti-Aging Facial Mask

BY HADA LABO TOKYO™

This 100% cotton mask drenches skin with a full bottle of serum to boost hydration, smooth fine lines, and restore firmness and bounce to your skin.

- Intense yet gentle infusion of anti-aging ingredients for an immediate boost of hydration and youth restoration

-Maximum coverage trapping all the goodness into the skin

- Free from fragrances, parabens, dyes and mineral oils

Clinical Results

- Instantly: Skin hydration increases 2.5 times in 10 minutes

- In 4 weeks

- 79% saw improved skin texture & smoothness

- 74% saw improved skin elasticity & firmness

Key Ingredients

Super Hyaluronic Acid™, Soy Peptides, Collagen and Vitamin E

Application

1. Open the foil packet. Unfold to expose entire surface area.
 2. Position the eye, nose and mouth openings as you gently press the mask to clean and dry face.
 3. Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
 4. Gently remove and discard. Do not rinse; pat excess serum into the skin.

• How often is the mask supposed to be applied? 1 Answers
  • DOES THIS REALLY WORK GOOD?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this on a regular basis to see if the anti aging ...1 Answers
Hada Labo Tokyo™                           Ultimate Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Hada Labo Tokyo™ Ultimate Anti-Aging Facial Mask
  • "I would highly recommend this product. " in 1 review
  • "I used this product for the first time, after receiving it complimentary from Influenster, and I liked it even after the first use!" in 1 review
  • "ive never heard of this brand before so i was excited to try it it felt great my skin felt super soft and refreshed afterwards i would recomend this product " in 1 review
  • "I received a sample of hada labo anti aging facial mask completely free for testing." in 1 review
Haley V.
Haley V.
I really love this mask! I am 24 with combination oily skin with dry patches, acne-prone, and the beginning of fine lines around my eyes. This mask comes drenched in essence and stays wet enough for more than 40 minutes of use. My skin is always deeply hydrated and plumped after using it and I never need to use my nighttime moisturizer afterwards. I do use it at night, as the serum is a bit sticky...but it is worth it because my skin always looks better the next morning. I haven't experienced any breakouts from it at all, so it's a safe bet in that sense. It is also very affordable on Amazon (4 masks for under $10 I believe) versus getting it at Ulta or in a physical store. I hope this review was helpful! It is one of my favorite masks.
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
Bentonville, AR
My mother is an angel and orders a variety of beauty boxes for us. I was excited to use this mask as I have very dry and sensitive skin. I've only used the one treatment but, it felt cool and refreshing on and my skin felt rejuvenated after. I think I'll be picking this up on my next trip to Target.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I received this product. I do enjoy sheet masks but this one was a bit too big. It wasn't the end if the world though. It made my skin feel soft and smooth. Not sure about the anti aging as I'm pretty sure more than one treatment is necessary.
Cory K.
Cory K.
Love this facial mask! Very easy and simple to use. Left my skin feeling refreshed and super hydrated. I would purchase this - I got this sample in a Target Beauty Box. I would recommend this to a friend.
Elia J.
Elia J.
I was really excited to try this but I think I didn't get the best benefits from it because it was HUGE. Way too big for my face and so it was all bunchy and weird.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
This product is simply amazing! Easy to use and the end results are well worth the price tag! Definitely recommend!
Gothamasque _.
Gothamasque _.
This mask promises to dehydrate 2x in just 10 minutes. I've been interested in this brand lately because I received a little sample of their anti-aging hydrator.
• The mask sheet is a very saturated cotton.
• The fit was kind of awkward because the slashes on the contours were a little too deep.
• I didn't notice a strong smell.
• I had enough essence to put on my shoulders, décolleté, forearms and neck.
• I had the mask on for a little over 15 minutes and it was pretty easy to pat it all in.
• My skin feels extremely hydrated and not greasy at all. It also feels very cool to the touch.
All in all I would recommend this to anybody who has dry skin because my skin feels very hydrated. I would be interested in using this mask again but I'll probably save it for when it's colder weather or when I'm completely dehydrated.
Celia T.
Celia T.
Este producto está buenísimo, si es que sufres de resequedad te lo recomiendo altamente.La verdad se siente muy agradable no tiene mal olor, viene bien humectada y cuando te lo pones se puede sentir como tu piel se bebe el suero. Yo sufro de mucha resequedad en la cara y cuando uso algunos productos de noche para mi piel al otro día amanece reseca pero cuando uso hada labo tokio mi piel amanece muy hidratada y se ve muy bonita. Altamente recomendada.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
So i received this product in my nurture voxbox but sadly i didn't use it until now... i was pleasantly surprised at how much i liked this product... i will definitely have to find more to purchase. I have dry skin and now that I'm in my 30s I'm more concerned with wrinkles and aging... this really hydrated and tightened my face
Justine A.
Justine A.
These masks are great. I found these at Marshalls for 4.99 for a pack of them. They are a great pick me up for your skin. I love bringing them when I travel to keep my skin hydrated.
LaCrecia H.
LaCrecia H.
forest hill, texas
Could u tell me what major stores could I locate this product in?
christine b.
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
I would like to try it out and see its good or not.
Wendi F.
Wendi F.
Forestport, NY
DOES THIS REALLY WORK GOOD?
Karen G.
Karen G.
Do they have this product in a tube form instead of a mask (so I can apply it on my neck)
Laura N.
Laura N.
Burleson, TX
How often is the mask supposed to be applied?