Hada Labo Tokyo™ Skin Plumping Gel Cream

by Hada Labo Tokyo™

Smoothing Cream & Perfecting Serum (1.76 oz.)

This luxurious silky gel cream combines the skin perfecting power of a serum with the intense hydration of a moisturizer. Its high concentration of Super Hyaluronic Acid™ saturates skin with rich, long-lasting moisture helping to plump fine lines and wrinkles. Skin is left hydrated, cushiony soft and smooth with a youthful, natural bounce.

1. Lightweight and fast absorbing
  2. Non-greasy, noncomedogenic
  3. Free from fragrance, parabens, dyes and mineral oils
  4. Suitable for all skin types

How does this moisturizer do for oilier skin types? Does it make it more oily?
I have combination/sensitive skin... any recommendations for moisturizing masks or moisturizers? Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask
Is this any good worth trying?
Start your review of Hada Labo Tokyo™ Skin Plumping Gel Cream!
Product Highlights
...can enter into my 30s with more confidence, thanks to this wonderfully hydrating product! Thanks, Hada Labo, for giving me my confidence, and hydrated skin glow back! <3in reviews
This is my favorite before makeup moisturizer. I have drier more sensitive skin and this is super hydrating but my skin drinks it up. It plumps up my skin and makes makeup application smooth and seamless ! in reviews
I feel so bad seeing a few bad reviews for this product. First of all this product is meant for someone who's got dry skin and/or is looking to get rid of their wrinkles. This stuff is fantastic I got some samples and it really does plump up some of the look fine lines under your eyes and makes it in my much easier to put on concealer and not worry about creasing. How could I not order a jar? Let me start off by saying that I am prone to dry skin and that until very recently I had dry skin pretty much all the time. This is not gonna work as fast or as aggressively as retinol does. It doesn't really matter because retinol also can make your skin red, dry, irritated, and it burns. This will take a little bit longer to see your actual wrinkles starting to plump up and go away permanently but this does temporarily plump the lines up on your face when you apply it. Honestly don't know why there's any bad reviews for this it's not that expensive. I scruntize everything before I buy it and I think this is a great product.I actually think this works better than any ubder eye cream I have tried this year and Ive tried so many I have lost count. Bottom line it plumps the fine lines under your eyes. It prevents my concealer from creasing. Some of the deeper lines on my forehead are fading. My under eyes look dramatically better. My under eye lines are fading. It takes weeks of use twice a day to see results. For me 3 weeks in I know I will be repurchaing and recommending it to my friends. in reviews
Laura H.
Hada Labo Tokyo™ Skin Plumping Gel Cream uploaded by Laura H.
It is fine, but all the snail products are better versions of this product. Might as well get the real thing. Also this leaves a slimy film on your skin for hours.
Manda B.
Hada Labo Tokyo™ Skin Plumping Gel Cream uploaded by Manda B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I thought this moisturizer is fine it just had so much hype surrounding it I thought it would do more for plumping my skin than it actually did. It leaves you with a slightly sticky feeling so I only used it at night.Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream
Shelby S.
Idaho Falls, ID
fiona T.
Edwards, CA
Hada Labo Tokyo™ Skin Plumping Gel Cream uploaded by fiona T.
Purchased at: Target
Omg do I love this stuff! Free from parabens, dyes, fragrance, and mineral oil! My skin is looking sooo hydrated and smooth, it's been amazing. It has hyaluronic acid in it, which is great for your skin. I use this after cleansing and before moisturizer. You can buy it at Target and online. Highly recommend.
Roben C.
I have repurchased the Skin Plumping gel cream from Hada Labo a few times and have been very pleased with this hydrating cream. It is a gel cream moisturizer that does not feel heavy on your skin and absorbs quickly so it is perfect for under makeup. I have combo oily dehydrated skin and I find that this moisturizer helps to hydrate my skin so I dont get as oily throughout the day. It is wonderful and hydrating and making skin look plump.
Tehn K.
Sheridan, WY
I live in an area where the air is so dry that my skin became sure dry. So I had to start using hydrating everything. I picked this up at Sally's and I love it. A little goes a long way. It gives you 24 HR hydration. Price wise it's 22 dollars which is a bit pricey but its worth your money. You get a considerable amount of product too. Plus is sensitive skin approved. Hada Labo Tokyo™ Skin Plumping Gel Cream
Elizabeth G.
I've never been a huge moisturizer snob.  I've used the Clinique yellow stuff for ever.   But I started having issued with sensitive skin when I started a retinoid and had to find something for sensitive skin.  I tried the Neutrogena hydroboost sensitive and really liked it.  I read this was a dupe.
It's not a dupe.
It's better.
It lasts longer, it's less silicone-y feeling, more moisturizing, and more cosmetically elegant than the neutrogena.
I do notice more plumpness in my skin, epecially when used in conjunction with the hada labo gokyjun lotion moist.  Highly, highly recommend.
It's not a dupe.
It's better.
Anni A.
Woodbury, NJ
My favorite moisturizer. Hydrating but not too heavy and you barely need any. I use this twice a day and my skin loves it. It’s not too pricey and great for sensitive skin. Also packed with hyaluronic acid!
Ileana P.
York, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product! It is very moisturizing and lightweight. A little bit goes a long way. This jar probably can last me almost a year. It is similar to the Neutrogena Hydro-boost water gel(Extra-dry skin), but this product will definitely last twice as long because I need half-pea-size of Hada Labo gel cream but pea-size of Neutrogena Hydro-boost.
Lillian R.
Biloxi, MS
This stuff is a miracle on a jar! My skin loves. It is a great moisturizer and absorbes in skin. Leaves a bit of a sticky feeling but once it's dry that goes away. Really helps hydrate skin and reduces fine lines. My complexion really looks great!!