Hada Labo Tokyo™ Skin Plumping Gel Cream uploaded by Vanna L.Hada Labo Tokyo™ Skin Plumping Gel Cream uploaded by Bianca B.

BY HADA LABO TOKYO™

Smoothing Cream & Perfecting Serum (1.76 oz.)

This luxurious silky gel cream combines the skin perfecting power of a serum with the intense hydration of a moisturizer. Its high concentration of Super Hyaluronic Acid™ saturates skin with rich, long-lasting moisture helping to plump fine lines and wrinkles. Skin is left hydrated, cushiony soft and smooth with a youthful, natural bounce.

1. Lightweight and fast absorbing
  2. Non-greasy, noncomedogenic
  3. Free from fragrance, parabens, dyes and mineral oils
  4. Suitable for all skin types

Emi M.
Spring Hill, TN
Very effective in moisturizing!
This was my first time in a long while using a gel- type cream.
This is very gentle on skin, and you don't need a lot of gel to feel like your skin got enough hydration!
However, at the same time I wish it would absorb quicker.
Cheery C.
I was surprised to see they release an american verison of the japanese product when I first see it. i tried it, but i prefer the japanese version somehow. yes, it does make my skin hydrated, but i feel the japanese version have a better effect on me.
Hayden T.
A little goes a long way with this extremely moisturizing cream. I think for the amount it is well worth the price and nips dry skin in the bud really quickly. This is a lifesaver for me in the wintertime.
Paige F.
I have only used this product for two days- morning and night (a sample) and already have seen a difference in my skin, placed an order, and recommended it to my mom and several friends- I’m so excited about it! The gel/cream consistency is very thick, but your skin just drinks it up immediately. I’m 9 months pregnant and trying hard to take care of my skin, since I’m SO tired, and I instantly felt better about my dark circles and generally tired appearance/fine lines. My skin feels super soft, smooth, and that “pregnancy glow” is definitely from this product, not yucky hormones! The price is great for how effective the product is, and I will happily be replacing my neutrogena hydrogel moisturizer with hada labo!
Daniella S.
Boston, MA
Skin Type: Sensitive/ Fair
I LOVE this! Before this I had been using the neutrogena hydra boost gel and I was pretty pleased with it. The skin plumping gel is moisturizing and non occlusive. I apply it on a *wet* face to prevent transepidermal water loss and it really works great. My skin feels smoother. The only thing is that is had a bit of a taste if you apply near your lips but other than that I love this more than the Hydra boost gel and will keep using it.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
These are the beautiful products I won for @hadalabotokyo Mother's Day Giveaway!!! Thank you so very much for this amazing gift! Hada Labo Tokyo was created in Japan and focuses on deep hydrating & anti-aging solutions for a beautifully radiant and youthful complexion. Products received are below:

Hydrating Facial Cleanser- Which contains Hyaloveil -P, a special Hyaluronic Acid designed to adhere to skin, providing effective moisturization even after rinsing.

Skin Plumping Gel Cream- Is lightweight and non-comedogenic and contains collagen, arginine, and ceramides.

Replenishing Hydrator- Is a unique, clear formula that provides an instant boost of hydration to your skin. (1 SOLD EVERY 2 SECONDS IN JAPAN)

ALL PRODUCTS HAVE ZERO FRAGRANCES, PARABENS, DYES, GLUTEN OR MINERAL OILS.
CoalaBear X.
Eau claire , Wi
I absolutely love this mosturizer. It really hydrates my skin and gives it a youthful glow. It's not oily at all, very soft actually. has a gel like consistency but applies thin. Sometimes it can feel a little sticky, but for me is not a problem. I like to use this at night with my nightly skin routine. My bf has definitely noticed and complimented on how soft my face has become
Megan B.
I feel so bad seeing a few bad reviews for this product. First of all this product is meant for someone who's got dry skin and/or is looking to get rid of their wrinkles. This stuff is fantastic I got some samples and it really does plump up some of the look fine lines under your eyes and makes it in my much easier to put on concealer and not worry about creasing. How could I not order a jar? Let me start off by saying that I am prone to dry skin and that until very recently I had dry skin pretty much all the time. This is not gonna work as fast or as aggressively as retinol does. It doesn't really matter because retinol also can make your skin red, dry, irritated, and it burns. This will take a little bit longer to see your actual wrinkles starting to plump up and go away permanently but this does temporarily plump the lines up on your face when you apply it. Honestly don't know why there's any bad reviews for this it's not that expensive. I scruntize everything before I buy it and I think this is a great product.I actually think this works better than any ubder eye cream I have tried this year and Ive tried so many I have lost count. Bottom line it plumps the fine lines under your eyes. It prevents my concealer from creasing. Some of the deeper lines on my forehead are fading. My under eyes look dramatically better. My under eye lines are fading. It takes weeks of use twice a day to see results. For me 3 weeks in I know I will be repurchaing and recommending it to my friends.
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this product. It is truly a miracle in a jar. I have been using it going on a week now, and my mild eczema skin just drinks it up. I no longer have dry patches, and I've also noticed my face has a wonderful glow! My skin can be temperamental in regards to facial lotions & creams, but there have been no breakouts from this product. It is a very light formula, and I love how it is like a hybrid cream & gel, and a little bit goes a long way. I am absolutely hooked, and I feel I can enter into my 30s with more confidence, thanks to this wonderfully hydrating product! Thanks, Hada Labo, for giving me my confidence, and hydrated skin glow back! <3
samantha c.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love this. Its a miracle in a jar. I tried this for the first time from a sample out of vogue.. it cleared my dark spots and plumped my skin so nice right away, and this was from only a 0.049oz sample size, so I had to buy it... now i cannot live without it. I suggest if you have combination skin and light dark spots and slight acne to try there products. you will not be disappointed!