Hada Labo Tokyo™ Hydrating Facial Cleanser

by Hada Labo Tokyo™

Hydrating Facial Cleanser - Hada Labo Tokyo Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser is a hydrating, gentle foaming, creamy cleanser which purifies skin while protecting and locking in skin's essential moisture, leaving it clean, refreshed, silky smooth and healthy looking. Fragrance Free, Paraben Free, Soap Free, Alcohol Free, Dye Free. - Hydrating Facial Cleanser

How is the smell of this product?
I have really annoying acne bumps on my forehead and I've tried SO many products. I've never heard of this one though, do you think it would help?
I have been so curious to try this brand and thought I would start with the cleanser. I currently use purity and wanted to know if they were similar in any way? I saw someone compare this to purity in a review that's the only reason i ask. Do you recommend this cleanser for someone who has lines and some aging?
Start your review of Hada Labo Tokyo™ Hydrating Facial Cleanser!
Product Highlights
This really is a moisturizing cleanser it cleanses my skin but doesn't leave me feeling dry after it doesn't have many ingredients and its one of the few cleansers that has an safe pH for my skin. it doesn't smell the best but who cares its a great facial cleanser.in reviews
...moisturizing, yet still leaves my face feeling well-cleansed. Very gentle on sensitive skin. It deserves more than 5 stars!in reviews
Erin O.
Roanoke, TX
Hada Labo Tokyo™ Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Erin O.
Really good product. Nice gentle cleanser for your skin but not so gentle that it isn't thorough. It really gets the job done. The price is great too. I actually received mine in my ipsy bag. So it was a nice surprise for me to try out. Would definitely recommend to someone with sensitive skin.
Jessica F.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my absolute favorite cleanser. I have combo/dehydrated skin that is prone to breakouts. It's so difficult to find products that work with my skin and don't cause acne to flare up. This is one of the only cleansers I have bought repeatedly. The only other one is cerave hydrating cleanser and I still prefer this one. A little goes a looong way so you really get your monies worth. It leaves skin clean but not "squeaky" clean- it doesn't strip the oils from your skin which is desirable in my case
Rumalia C.
East Elmhurst, NY
This facial cleanser is one of my favorite cleansers ever. I love it so much and suits my skin type which is very dry. The cleanser is very hydrating and I would buy it again.
Abeer S.
Westminster, CO
Hada Labo Tokyo™ Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Abeer S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I don’t know why my packaging looks different from the picture on here, I bought mine on Amazon. I really like cleanser, it’s creamy, foams up nicely, non-irritating on my skin and fragrance free. A little bit goes a long way so it will last you a long time.
Raquel B.
I’ve come tried tons of cleansers but this is perfect for my combo skin. Creamy and moisturizing. Removes makeup. Does not strip my skin or leave a heavy film after use. Affordable. The only down side is I have to order it on line from amazon. Can’t recommend this this high enough as the perfect cleanser.
Nasaiko B.
Clovis, NM
Hada Labo Tokyo™ Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Nasaiko B.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
So happy I found this brand here! I love this brand we used to live in Japan and Japanese skin care is on top of the line!
Dalia R.
Hada Labo Tokyo™ Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Dalia R.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I bought this because the packaging said it was gentle and hydrating. I do think that was true but nevertheless I didn't end up liking this product as much as I was hoping. I always felt like it left a film/residue on my skin, which I really didn't like. I ended up using this as a body cleanser instead. I won't be repurchasing, and don't really recommend it (at least not for combination or oily skin, maybe it works better for dry skin).
Jade R.
Hada Labo Tokyo™ Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Jade R.
This facial cleanser is absolutely amazing! It's gentle, no fragrance and it does not strip my skin!! It's formulated with HA or hyaluronic acid and makes my skin look so healthy after cleansing. I use in the morning and at night! I dont wear super heavy makeup so I don't know if it will take off makeup but what little I do put on it does along with the help of my makeup wipe. The skin looks fresh, clean and radiant!
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
The Hada Labo Tokyo Hydrating Cleanser is a good bridge from summer into fall for those of us with dryer skin types. It’s creamy in consistency, but foams up really well. It does an excellent job removing dirt and makeup with out stripping the skin. The gentle formula leaves my skin clean but rather silky. I like to use this for any cleansing step whether it’s my first, second or morning cleanse depending on how dry my skin is feeling at that time. It’s used on wet skin, so I’ve been mainly keeping it in my shower and lathering it on my face at night as a first cleanse.
kristin Z.
Grafton, WI
I have very, verrrrrry dry skin. I have a hard time finding a face wash that will not dry me out. This product, however, has been AMAZING to my skin. It is very moisturizing, yet still leaves my face feeling well-cleansed. Very gentle on sensitive skin. It deserves more than 5 stars!