Hada Labo Tokyo™ Age Correcting Eye Cream  uploaded by Silvia S.Hada Labo Tokyo™ Age Correcting Eye Cream  uploaded by Michelle C.Hada Labo Tokyo™ Age Correcting Eye Cream  uploaded by Michelle C.

BY HADA LABO TOKYO™

360° Eye Contour Transformation (0.5 oz.)

This lightweight, multifunctional eye cream is formulated to address the major signs of aging and fatigue, visibly transforming the entire eye area.

1. Restores moisture, smooths fine lines and wrinkles

• "I have an rx with that in it and they work well together." in 1 review
  • "It really works for me and it also works fast." in 1 review
Carrie G.
Las Vegas, NV
I can't change my face riitinr often because my skin is so sensitive. But I got this product last week and I'm now adding it to my regumind. I think it's the Hyluronic acid in it that works so well. Its great it does everything it's advertised to. I have an rx with that in it and they work well together.
Kimberley P.
Bath, MI
Purchased this three weeks ago and can already see a noticeable difference. It's not a miracle cream (does one exist?) but I'm happy! It hydrates and helps my under eye area to appear younger. I use it every day and night. Will purchase this again!
Jay R.
Richmond, TX
This was the first eye cream I ever used. I owned this for about six months and didn't see a difference in my dark under-eye circles but kept using it as an anti-aging measure. The cream moisturized my under-eye area, and a little went a long way; I also liked the fact it was fragrance-free. I won't be repurchasing because it's out of my price range.
Jordan O.
New Smyrna, FL
Out of all the age correcting products I have used this is one of the only ones that actually helps with my dark age spots under my eyes... not a complete lift but definitely noticeable.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
I love this product. It's super hydrating and helps with fine lines. I use it before I moisturize for maximum hydration effect. It's definitely one of my number 1 skin care must haves.
Shelby w.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love this product! It really works for me and it also works fast. It's amazing and everyone should try it if you have dark circles
Silvia S.
It's not a miracle but I definely feel my "under eyes zone" hidrated. Is gentle and the best part is that I found it ay Ulta for only $5.
Patty S.
Humble, TX
It was ok I think is not for me my skin is just too oily for this product.I did how ever loved how smooth my face felt later on the day
Ericka L.
Port Arthur, TX
I love this product I have very dark circles and this really work for me is just amazing I love the fact the light my face!!
amie d.
Am correcting eye cream him what more can I say I would love to try it if the stuff really works that would be awesome
maritza a.
Pasco, WA
Can this product be used under everyday makeup? Or is it like a daily day/night routine?
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , CA
How does this work anyone try this
Lydia S.
Bargersville, IN
Where can you purchase this?