Hada Labo Tokyo™ Age Correcting Eye Cream

by Hada Labo Tokyo™

360° Eye Contour Transformation (0.5 oz.)

This lightweight, multifunctional eye cream is formulated to address the major signs of aging and fatigue, visibly transforming the entire eye area.

1. Restores moisture, smooths fine lines and wrinkles
  2. Reduces dark circles & puffiness
  3. Lifts and firms the eyelid area
  4. Brightens and illuminates instantly

So I heard graceful beauty (Sherri) on you-tube rave about this. My question is it worth picking up is it effective?
How does this work anyone try this
Can this product be used under everyday makeup? Or is it like a daily day/night routine?
Start your review of Hada Labo Tokyo™ Age Correcting Eye Cream !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It really works for me and it also works fast.in reviews
I have an rx with that in it and they work well together.in reviews
Thu L.
North Houston
So far so good. Only used for about a month. I usually don’t see much of a difference with eye creams regarding reducing eye puffiness, darkness etc. But it properly moisturizes and wakes my eyes up in the morning which I appreciate. I use this as a preventative measure even though I don’t have any fine lines that bother me yet. Not sticky or or tacky long after application. Nice eye cream for the price!
member-01b04
So hydrating! I’m in love with this stuff, I really think it reduces the look of creases under my eyes which makes my concealer lay better. Great stuff 👍🏻
Elizabeth S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love @hadalabotokyo anti-aging all in one eye cream that has collagen, caffeine and hyaluronic acid. It sinks beautiful into skin and works great under or over makeup. I only recently began using it so I will keep you updated and share my thoughts about it real soon. But so far I have been loving it.
Patty S.
Humble, TX
It was ok I think is not for me my skin is just too oily for this product.I did how ever loved how smooth my face felt later on the day
Hanna G.
Merrillville, IN
This is a great eye cream. It feels great going on, and actually keeps my under eyes hydrated. I don’t have many fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes yet (almost to my mid 30’s) hopefully this is living up to the claims that it helps with those!
Yaneli R.
Hada Labo Tokyo™ Age Correcting Eye Cream  uploaded by Yaneli R.
I purchased this hada labo eye cream a few months ago and ive been really happy with it. It does noisturize the eye area very much. I use it everyday, and it doesnt irritate my eye and helps moisturize very well as far as for wrinkles cant say it has done a difference. But im still happy with it znd its and decent size tube that will last a lot because you only need very little product.
Jade R.
Hada Labo Tokyo™ Age Correcting Eye Cream  uploaded by Jade R.
This eye cream is absolutely wonderful! My dark circles i believe will never truly go away due to the fact I can't sleeo well ever. I can't remember the last time I actually slept well and didn't have dark circles. This eye cream is light and absorbs quickly into the under eye area. I love it in the morning routine right before makeup. Makeup doesn't cake on top or pill up in any way, or at least not to me. The product contains a Super Hyaluronic acid. Collagen and Caffeine. It really is a eye cream a am worth trying and its not too expensive!
Porshe M.
Mukilteo, WA
This is the first eye treatment that I have tried, so I don't have anything to compare it to at the moment, but it works pretty well. Although, I have a feeling that maybe there is a product out there that produces faster results. It takes a while of consistent use to see results with this product. So, while it works, I'm hoping to find a product that gives more immediate results.
Julia H.
Streamwood, IL
It moisturizer, but I don't think it did anything for fine lines or dark circles.
Kimberley P.
Bath, MI
Purchased this three weeks ago and can already see a noticeable difference. It's not a miracle cream (does one exist?) but I'm happy! It hydrates and helps my under eye area to appear younger. I use it every day and night. Will purchase this again!