BY HADA LABO TOKYO™

One of a Kind Spa Treatment at Home! 10 Minute Revitalizing Facial 2 Adheres Perfectly to the Facial Contours for Maximum Coverage 3 Suitable for All Skin Types No Fragrances No Parabens No Dyes No Mineral Oils This soft, single-use, 100% cotton mask drenches skin with a full bottle of serum to boost hydration, smooth fine lines, and restore firmness and bounce to your skin. A refreshing, relaxing and indulgent experience for radiant and visibly younger skin. Intense yet gentle infusion of anti-aging ingredients for an immediate boost of hydration and youth restoration. Super Hyaluronic Acid: Proprietary combination of 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid. Powerful hydrator and skin plumper that provides multi-layer, long-lasting moisture to restore and strengthen skin s natural hydrating levels. Soy Peptides: Help boost skin s natural collagen production and hyaluronic acid leve see more...

• I also tried these for #FREE from #INFLUENSTER and I loved them. I ...1 Answers
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Hada Labo Tokyo Ultimate Anti-Aging Facial Masks are AWESOME!! I LOVE that they're free from parabens, dyes, fragrance & mineral oils, these masks are VERY GENTLE on my skin. I'm almost out & I'm heading to my local Ulta's to buy these again. I would recommend them to everyone& anyone because Ladies!! It's NEVER TOO EARLY TO PREVENT SIGNS OF AGING! This mask boasts that repeated use can boost skin's hydration& smooth fine lines as well as retire skin's firmness & bounce. I was excited to try these masks & I'm glad I did. I refuse to go without them, these are my "Go To" masks for when I invite my gfs over for my famous "Home Spa Day" at my place, they rave about these masks& ask me "Where did you find out about these masks?" Try them, you won't be disappointed!!
Eva B.
Eva B.
Beaverton, OR
This mask was awesome! Left my skin feeling moisturized for days and somehow got rid of the rings under my eyes for a couple days too. I am going to start using this three times per week as recommended.
Shamiza D.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
I got this in my one and only so far nuture voxbox. It is amazing, I saw results instantly. My face was smooth, firm, soft and very hydrated. I love it. It was very easy however for me to place smooth on my face, it was a lot bigger than my face, otherwise good.
Carol A.
Carol A.
I received this mask in a target beauty box. it was a nice luxury is experience my skin didn't feel dry afterwards. I suppose it would take a couple of more uses to see a major difference however I did enjoy the experience.
Cecelia K.
Cecelia K.
Lake Villa, IL
I really hate these kinds of masks. I got this in a skin care kit recently and did not like it. It did not fit my face well and had to much serum on it. The serum was dripping everywhere and I had to just throw it away.
Holly R.
Holly R.
I love relaxing in a hot bath with a good facial mask. This one did not disappoint. Although it tingled while applied, it left my face feeling soft and hydrated. The lack of scent was an added bonus.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
Got this in a Target Beauty Box. I love these masks. They are so nice and firming. I was sad there was only one in the box. Ipsy.com has this on sale right now from February 15 to February 17, 2016)
Sacha J.
Sacha J.
Carencro, LA
It's really rare that you will find beauty products to work upon first use or to see a difference. This mask left my face soft and smooth. Instant hydration. Also, firm.
Christina S.
Christina S.
This is so much fun! I love sheet makes and this one was really great! Not sure it does much but it's always fun to pamper yourself and these are heat for when traveling and needing a pick me up
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
West Orange, NJ
This sheet mask is SO hydrating, and at a fraction of the cost, competes with much more expensive department store options. Your skin will LOVE you for using it!!
Karye M.
Karye M.
I also tried these for #FREE from #INFLUENSTER and I loved them. I wanted to ask if anyone has found these great sheet masks anywhere besides online or at places like ULTA, for a lower price?