Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream and Perfecting Serum - 1.76 oz uploaded by Harlow B.Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream and Perfecting Serum - 1.76 oz uploaded by Harlow B.

BY HADA LABO TOKYO™

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Hada Labo Tokyo is a new generation of lightweight and deeply hydrating anti-aging solutions for a beautifully radiant and youthful complexion. Lightweight and fast absorbing, this luxurious silky gel cream combines the skin perfecting power of a serum with the intense hydration of a moisturizer. Its high concentration of Super Hyaluronic Acid saturates skin with rich long lasting moisture helping to plump fine lines and wrinkles in an instant.- With the highest concentration of Hyaluronic Acid vs. Other leading creams, it deeply hydrates to help skin regain its natural bounce and youthful appearance. Gender: Female. see more...

Elizabeth B.
W Hollywood, CA
how does this not have more reviews????
first, love the gel and enriched with collagen yes please! It’s instense so a little goes a long way. i use this at night when my skin needs a little umph or after an acid treatment. i know it contains hyaluronic acid but i wish more info was on each kind and the ability to permeate to lower levels of the skin. so while i don’t know the full science behind it, i’m docking a star for that. but otherwise great product
member-cebf8
I love this stuff!! It keeps my skin looking super youthful and gives it a little glow. Its a wonderful daily moisturizer and you can use it for a little extra boost of moisture before makeup it has a little wackiness that holds you foundation good. I definetly recommend to all skin types
Abigail C.
York, PA
Perfect for my dry sensitive skin. It's very moisturizing so I mostly use it in the winter. I love that it's not heavy and sticky. It's great for the price, just as good as any more expensive night time moisturizer out there. It's a staple for me, I always buy this again when I'm out.
Beth A.
Hartland, WI
I love this product! My skin felt and looked so smooth after a few days of use. I have never used a product where people told me that my skin looked really good. Even the high priced items I purchased from the spa, didn't get people talking about my skin. Because it is a gel I only use the product at night. I will definitely being telling my friends about the whole Hada Labo Tokyo line.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
Hada Loba plumping gel. Super hydrating!! I love this product and it's affordable. Use it right before your lotion day and night for maximum hydration. This is a must have product for every skin type!!