BeautyFaceFacial SkincareHada Labo Tokyo™
Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream and Perfecting Serum - 176 oz

Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream and Perfecting Serum - 1.76 oz

by Hada Labo Tokyo™

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Hada Labo Tokyo is a new generation of lightweight and deeply hydrating anti-aging solutions for a beautifully radiant and youthful complexion. Lightweight and fast absorbing, this luxurious silky gel cream combines the skin perfecting power of a serum with the intense hydration of a moisturizer. Its high concentration of Super Hyaluronic Acid saturates skin with rich long lasting moisture helping to plump fine lines and wrinkles in an instant.- With the highest concentration of Hyaluronic Acid vs. Other leading creams, it deeply hydrates to help skin regain its natural bounce and youthful appearance. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream and Perfecting Serum - 1.76 oz!
Syl R.
I love this product! I have acne prone skin, so I have to use several topical prescriptions, which can dry out my skin. However, ever since I've started using this under those products, my skin is glowing! I always buy two of these at a time!
member-cebf8
I love this stuff!! It keeps my skin looking super youthful and gives it a little glow. Its a wonderful daily moisturizer and you can use it for a little extra boost of moisture before makeup it has a little wackiness that holds you foundation good. I definetly recommend to all skin types
Abigail C.
York, PA
Perfect for my dry sensitive skin. It's very moisturizing so I mostly use it in the winter. I love that it's not heavy and sticky. It's great for the price, just as good as any more expensive night time moisturizer out there. It's a staple for me, I always buy this again when I'm out.
Elizabeth B.
W Hollywood, CA
how does this not have more reviews???? first, love the gel and enriched with collagen yes please! It’s instense so a little goes a long way. i use this at night when my skin needs a little umph or after an acid treatment. i know it contains hyaluronic acid but i wish more info was on each kind and the ability to permeate to lower levels of the skin. so while i don’t know the full science behind it, i’m docking a star for that. but otherwise great product
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream and Perfecting Serum - 1.76 oz uploaded by Harlow B.
Hada Loba plumping gel. Super hydrating!! I love this product and it's affordable. Use it right before your lotion day and night for maximum hydration. This is a must have product for every skin type!!
Beth A.
I love this product! My skin felt and looked so smooth after a few days of use. I have never used a product where people told me that my skin looked really good. Even the high priced items I purchased from the spa, didn't get people talking about my skin. Because it is a gel I only use the product at night. I will definitely being telling my friends about the whole Hada Labo Tokyo line.
Chantelle J.
Oakville
Works fantastic! My face feels fully hydrated and looks refreshed and dewy. Plus, it contains retinol; another plus! I highly recommend! I use the wash, eye treatment, moisturizer, and serum and happy with the results.

Looking for your answer?