Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream

by Hada Labo

Combines the skin perfecting power of a serum with the intense hydration of a moisturizer.

Is this product moisturizing enough to use on its own, or do I have to add a moisturizer on top?
Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream Does it worth that money?How do you feel about this one? I hope i’ll get honest opinion. Btw my skin is dry to normal
Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream Would you recommend this product for combo to dry skin with acne issues? Trying to find products that actually work to add to my skincare!
Start your review of Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream!
Alyssa F.
Phoenix, AZ
Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream uploaded by Alyssa F.
I love this product. It’s fragrance free, very moisturizing, and does help to plump the skin a bit if used correctly. I cleanse my face then rinse off my cleanser and apply this gel cream while my skin is still damp. It contains Hyaluronic Acid and Dimethicone. Hyaluronic Acid is a humectant and holds water to your skin and Dimethicone is a non-comedogenic, occlusive skin conditioning ingredient that seals in water and prevents transepidermal water loss which basically just means it prevents water (moisture) from evaporating right out of your skin. That’s why it works best and most effectively when applied to damp skin. After I’ve applied the Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream I then seal that in with either my night cream or my daytime moisturizer and sunscreen depending on the time of day. Hada Labo also has a “Perfect Gel” that comes in a gold tub and is basically the same product and gives the same moisturizing and plumping effects but comes with A LOT more product. For about the same price too. The [product:hada-labo-gokujyun-perfect-gel,-3.5-oz] is better tolerated by sensitive skin types. I love and use both of these products but once I run out of my Skin Plumping Gel Cream I will just continue purchasing the Perfect Gel instead from now on.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
2,074 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great moisturizer for dehydrated skin! It’s replaced my Clinique moisture surge as my go to base layer! I apply it to damp skin before adding a thicker cream and it just really helps my skin feel plump and hydrated for the day. It’s really affordable and sensitive skin friendly with no fragrances. I will definitely buy it again if I ever use this giant container up!
Jennifer T.
N Little Rock, AR
Too light to use alone for winter, but I love this for summer days under tinted moisturizer.
Kara H.
Cicero, NY
I got a free sample of this in the mail. It’s a decent moisturizer, but left my face feeling slightly damp and sticky all day. I was aware of it on my face all day long. I don’t think I would buy the product to try since I like my current moisturizing products.
Ansley K.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of my new faves! It’s one of the only creams I’ve ever used that actually hydrates my severely dry skin. After one use, my pores looked smaller and my skin looked more hydrated than it ever has before.
Kathryn B.
Helotes, TX
This is a good product.  I used it nightly and noticed my skin looked plumper and the lines weren't as pronounced.  I am only giving it 3 stars because it's hard to find locally and I don't like paying shipping.  If I could find it locally I would be more inclined to buy it again.
Ashlee Q.
Auburn
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a holy grail item. I bought this after watching Dr Dray on YouTube. I apply on wet skin and then apply my moisturizer and it does wonders to my skin!
Laura H.
Oxford, NJ
This is a wonderful moisturizer. It really helps replenish your skins natural skin barrier. You can see a plumping effect immediately after use. I use it morning and night. I have not broken out from using it either and i have sensitive skin. Highly recommend. As with all HA products, follow up with another, thicker cream product like Cerave pm cream to lock in the humectant. Humectants evaporate if you don’t lock them in. Pulling water from your skin.
Maranda M.
Tonawanda, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I really love this gel cream. It feels so so nice and refreshing. I personally don’t think it’s enough moisture for my skin, so I like to apply this and then a heavier cream at night
Taylor B.
Conroe, TX
I love this! I purchased on Amazon after digging deep in the web about K beauty. Price point was great. You MUST apply on damp skin so product can penetrate! I usually mist with Evian water spray or rose water, then apply my ordinary hyaluronic acid serum and then this on top. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jasmina P.
Novi Sad
il y a un an
Grace P.
Iowa
il y a 2 ans
Jin Young Y. il y a un an
Yes! I have sensitive combo dry skin! I never had a issue with breaking out when it came to this product! Super hydrating without feeling heavy~ Perfect for both day and night