Hada Labo Shirojyun Lotion uploaded by Gianna B.Hada Labo Shirojyun Lotion uploaded by Gianna B.Hada Labo Shirojyun Lotion uploaded by Gianna B.

BY HADA LABO

Hydrating liquid that prepares and brightens the skin Clarify and tone your skin as you moisturize it. Hada Labo Shiro-jyun Clear Lotion should be used after washing and serves as the foundation to your skin care routine. It helps prepare your skin for your beauty routine. Simply warm a small amount between the palms of your hands, then gently pat it onto your face for deep moisturization. . see more...

• has anyone with sensitive skin tried this? 1 Answers
Buy on YesStyl...
  • "I use this right after my toner. I put a small amount in my hands. Remember, a little does go a long way. Warm it up and pat on my dry skin. It feels a little sticky at first but sinks in and feels amazing. I use it first thing in the morning and the moisture stays with me all day. Its great as I work outside and the elements are really drying. A great moisture barrier for sure" in 4 reviews
Adriana V.
I have tried several of Hada Labo's lotions/toners and this is my current daily toner. I use this in the morning before I apply essence and moisturizer, and in the evening after my vitamin C, BHA, and AHA, but before the rest of my routine. I have found this toner to be the best daily toner for my skin thus far, as it provides moisture without clogging my pores the way the Gokujyun lotion (white bottle) does. It is not as moisturizing as the Gokujyun lotion, but it also contains arbutin, which I am hoping will help fade some of my hyperpigmentation. I haven't seen any drastic changes yet, but I have many arbutin and niacinamide products in my routine, so I'm not sure it would be fair to attribute any progress to any one product. This "lotion," for those who are not aware, is actually a toner. It is rather watery and cloudy when you pour it into your hands. You spread this on your face and pat it in, or lotion mask using cotton pads (if you look up Chizu Saeki you can see the method at work). This doesn't pull subsequent skincare layers into your face the way the Gokujyun lotion does, and it doesn't cause the same dramatic plumping as the Gokujyun, but this gives my face moisture without clogging my pores, which was a serious problem when I used the Gokujyun lotion. I would recommend this toner to people with combination or oily skin that is prone to clogged pores or acne.
Tina A.
The Shirojyun lotion uses Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP) to brighten. It feels more watery than the Gokujyun lotion, and is slightly cloudy. However, it feels less hydrating to me. As to the brightening effects, I think I'll be sticking to L-AA forms of vitamin C.
Gianna B.
Upland, CA
I had such high expectations for this product but sadly my skin did not benefit from it. At first I noticed an improvement in my complexion. It looked brighter! I was hopeful. but about two weeks later, I noticed the texture of my face started getting rough and bumpy. I developed A LOT of tiny white bumps on my jawline, chin, cheeks, and forehead!!! I was mortified!!!!! What's worse, some of them "matured" into cystic bumps that hurt! Maybe it will work for you, but try at your own risk.
Lotus T.
Seattle, WA
Legitimately the best toner I've ever tried! Note: this is definitely a 'moisturizing toner', rather than a 'occlusive lotion' as most conventional Western beauty products would label it. It's much lighter than the more popular gokujyun lotion, which helps prevent me from breaking out, but still moisturizing enough to prevent me from drying out and overproducing oil.
Oanh H.
Dorchester, MA
I've been using this lotion for a month now on top of my other skin toner. I've noticed the lotion absorbs very quickly and helps with my redness on my cheeks. Also my skin doesn't get oily throughout the day. I think it's best to buy this on Amazon because it is cheaper compare to the Asian supermarket which had it for $15.
Emi M.
Spring Hill, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm from Japan and I don't know how many bottles I have finished so far!
Skin brightening is a big thing over there and this is considered one of the best affordable products of all!
Tammy W.
This is an awesome toner. It is very hydrating and it has brightening/whitening properties. It comes in a huge bottle that will take you months to finish. Highly recommended!!!! Will repurchase.
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
I pick this up at local asian store and a little goes a long way here!! great value for the bottle. helps diminish scars from squeezed blackheads and such.
A L.
Warm up in your palm first for better absorption, works like wonder on my skin, will recommend to others too
Ngọc H.
HADA LABO Lotion Series

♦ ️ I remember winter two years ago, after a series of suspicions, lifting set down, I finally bought myself a bottle of Hada Labo lotion to moisturize the toner.

️ ️ In the past because the data is very afraid of allergic skin, money is not much to fear the most is not buying the wrong. But it is true that the cosmetics only try to know the results, just sitting there hesitated, never know what will fit with what.

♦ ️ I have not used many cosmetics, have every step of washing face and toner, should test the results fart. The skin is more watery and the evidence is clear cut oil. In winter skin I still poured a lot of oil but until the purchase of lotion Hada Labo on the morning of the nasal drain. The bottle looks baby but it turns out every few drops of the winter is not over yet. Yes, it is ❤ Hada Labo Shirojyun Lotion
thyna v.
Toronto, Ontario
has anyone with sensitive skin tried this?